Fisting laceration

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by awakened, Aug 14, 2012.

1. awakened

awakened New Member

I was in the process of being fisted this past Saturday and abruptly stopped him because I felt a sharp pain. Blood began to drip out onto the floor but stopped very quickly. Yesterday it was still painful so I checked to see exactly why it was still hurting and found a 3/4 inch to one inch laceration, still very irritated but no bleeding whatsoever since the time of injury.
    Not sure what the best treatment is. I pretty much know what to NOT do but , but need some feedback.
    The only sound information I have recieved so far it use witch hazel on it after each urination.

So all you experts ,, let me know:eek

2. Mittimer

Gold Member

I've gotten small tears down there before and have done what you're doing. Be sure to thoroughly clean yourself after each urination and try to avoid sex (or fingering, fisting etc) for a couple days while it heals. The more you put your hands, toys or body bits that may have harmful bacteria on them, the more likely you are to set up an infection.

3/4 of an inch seems..a bit larger for down there. If it doesn't heal properly, be sure to get yourself checked out as you may need a stitch or two to help things along.

3. awakened

awakened New Member

Thank you Mitt !! Although it will be extrememly difficult to abstain I am going to .
    You are so dependable, I knew you would be first to answer
    MUAHHHHHH, miss ya !!

4. Mittimer

Gold Member

I try :)
    Miss you too hun, hope you're having lots of fun while you're out and about though. ^_^