Fisting - Is this normal?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by jacks girl, Jun 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jacks girl

jacks girl New Member

My boyfriend & I have been playing at this for a while, but yesterday he managed to get his entire fist in my pussy. It felt amazing!
    He only kept it there for a few minutes & I was OK afterwards, but today I feel like I have to pee BAD all the time, and it's getting worse as the day goes on. It's to the point now that pressure from my panty waistband makes it worse - and these are loose, not tight at all!!!

He has very short fingernails (nonexistent, really), no rings....

Is it just bruising maybe, or could there be some sort of infection? If it's bruising, how long till it goes down?

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

2. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

Probably irritation more than anything. Take it easy for a bit, then try it again. Those skin cells are not accustomed to 'invasion' (sorry - lol ) so you body is sending all sorts of "attack and eliminate" messages.. hence "Damn , I gotta pee BAD!"
    If you did not use lube, perhaps that would be a good addition to your preparation. I am sure it just takes time getting your body used to the stretching.
    Though it is not my personal forte' - here at :sf , we know that everyone has their own sexual pleasures. "Fisting" is a popular sexual activity among many very normal couples. Do watch for fever, or prolonged redness in the vaginal area. Also, do make sure his hands have been recently cleansed. duh - sorry for sounding so elementary :lol

3. fantasien

fantasien New Member

ROSE! That isn't very elementary. It's just the truth of how things need to be. Lubbing and clensing of hands and anything that will become of sexual focus should be carfully attended too.

4. loveitrough

Gold Member

No lube ouch,

5. fantasien

fantasien New Member

yea, thats what i was thinking

6. loveitrough

Gold Member

I think it would make anybody sore if you didnt use lube:nerv

7. Master9804

Gold Member

Dammm no Lube. Damm that,s kinky as hell. Got to hurt a bit thou. The peeing thing might be cause your pussy isn,t use to fisting.

8. AnonymousOne

Gold Member

*Puts on professor spectacles and begins anatomy lecture*
    Like any other body tissue, the vaginal walls are not rubber, they don't immediately conform to ... well to put it bluntly ... to big things in them. It takes time and gentle increase in size to prepare yourself for it. You hurt because you really got things stretched, there might even be cellular level tears and the pain is to be expected.

Give it a couple of days and let the pain subside and then, if you enjoyed it, build back up to it. My advice, just take it slow with something that large ... oh and lube, a RIDICULOUS amount of it too.

-Thus sayeth the college guy.

9. tori

tori New Member

hmmm

Jacksgirl, Just wondering if the pain and the urge to urinate has subsided ? I actually thought about trying this a time or two, Don't think I could handle it. As far as lube, what anonymous said + a crazy, stupid, dripping amount. A friend of mine swears it's the best there is concerning sex, to be fisted. I don't know... maybe someday ;)

10. owlhunter

owlhunter New Member

Fisting Questions

My partner likes me to fist her frequently. Gives her very intense orgasms. i can reach a spot deep inside her vagina that drives her crazy.

Your partner MUST wear gloves (surgical types) can be bought anywhere. Lots of lub - sex shows have special lub for this. Much better than KY which dries out too quickly.

We enjoy this activity. But slowly and carefully. Now my hand goes in easily - but with lub and gloves of course.

We are now working on anal fisting. Very intense but a whole other ball game.

11. freemark

freemark New Member

One thing that caught my attention is the title of this thread and the counter question came to mind as it what does one consider "normal". With 6.3 Billion people on this planet it would seem that everyone has their own idea of what is normal.

If it feels good, doesn't cause any problems and you are both enjoying your activities, keep at it and keep trying new things too.

I have to agree with the other comments and it seems lube would be a good choice next time.

12. AnonymousOne

Gold Member

I suppose on some level you could make the same argument for cocaine use ...

But then again I look at smoking and drugs as a means of natural selection.

13. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

Great answer, freemark! I'd actually love to see more individuals look at sex from this perspective, and avoid the "normal" and/or "abnormal" labels, as well the the "moral" and/or "immoral". The question of what is right or wrong isn't anyone's to answer but me.

14. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

A.... you haven't been hitting the hard stuff yet, have ya?

I think the important part of his statement is "doesn't cause any problems". Fisting is hardly going to enhance survival of the fittest by thinning the herd. LOL.

15. AnonymousOne

Gold Member

Ah, well, I was just pointing out a flaw in the logic, and yes ... I have been drinking...:lol

People could make the argument "it's my body I'll do what I want" ... it's been made before.

16. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

Mmmm. Dear man, is that about the fisting, the cocaine, or the drinking?

17. AnonymousOne

Gold Member

Couldn't it refer to all of it?

18. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

Okay, then my response is that drinking and fisting are both legal. :)

19. pussycat69

Gold Member

I think you are definitely right,"O Almighty Collegy Guy",with the sexy spectacles;)

20. HerHubby

HerHubby The SF Poet Laureate
    Gold Member

Shucks, I miss AnonymousOne's screaming skull! Anyway, what can happen with irritation of that area is a sort of tissue irriation which can become infected if you are not careful. Some virgin newlyweds sometimes get what is called "honeymoon cystitis", if I recall the term properly, which means that you have irritated an area no normally irritated in your urethra area (pee hole). The vagina is very stretchable but you need to be careful that you don't tear anything. Might be a good idea to pop in to your physician, tell them what you've been doing (they've heard it all regularly) and just check to see if you need an antibiotic or other treatment. Thereafter, as mentioned above, LUBE and LOTS of it! I've heard the saying "use what seems to be too much lube and double it"! Hope you're OK! Take care!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.