Fistful of Jizm

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by Barbwire, Oct 15, 2009.

1. Barbwire

Gold Member

I don't know how erotic this is, but it's a story involving sex, so that ought to be good enough.

I can't get to the meat of the story until I tell you what lead up to me laying in bed with two fistfuls of cum and unable to move.

A week and a half ago, I pulled some muscles in my breast and was also crushed by my horse. In addition to those pains, I had some issues with other things due to riding for hours on end. All week long I was feeling drained and crappy from my ordeal, then Saturday, a friend came to visit and we rode for 4 more hours, which made me feel sore all over. When we got back, I found a tick on my leg.

In the wee hours of Sunday morning, I woke with a horrible headache and ended up barfing until well after lunch time. I got my period and had tremendous cramps.

Monday night, as I was carrying one of our cats, I went to step over the dog gate and hit it. It, along with me and the cat, went crashing to the ground. The cat escaped without injury, but I landed on the gate hard with my knee and got a huge lump and bruising. My big toe was painful, then went eerily numb and I was not able to bend it for some time. I thought I broke it.

I was sore all over, with a swollen knee, fucked up big toe, sore throat from barfing the day before, suffering from menstrual cramps and also a worrisome tick bite on my shin. I was barely mobile and totally depressed so,I decided to do some self-medicating. Halfway into inhaling my second hit I decided to give my husband a blow job. It had been weeks since we'd had sex and I felt bad for the poor man.

So, after coming back into the house, I told my husband to wash up because I was going to give him a hummer. He did and waited for me on the bed. I limped towards the bed, trying to muster up some sexy and eased myself onto it. I had a horrible time positioning myself on the bed so I was not putting pressure on something that was bruised, bloated or swollen, but finally, I managed to get down to business.

My husband was on his side and I was on mine, but had my legs all akimbo in an effort to get comfortable. After a short while, I felt my husband start to thicken and pulse in my mouth and I knew he was ready to explode. I felt him go off and started to swallow, but realized there was way too much cum and that it was VERY thick so I pulled back and finished him by hand. I caught most of it in my hands and when I saw what it looked like I almost gacked. It had been a long time since hubby had his balls drained and the result was spooge as thick as pudding.

So, anyways, there I was, on my side with a mouth and two handfuls of cum and unable to turn myself around on the bed and sit up. In a muffled voice I asked my husband to get me a jizz rag but he was still laying there on his side trying to come back down from his orgasmic high.

I was getting kind of mad as the cum cooled in my hands and I was forced to swallow the wad in my mouth and my husband was still laying there recovering. I flailed around like a turtle on its back for a while, trying to roll over but I couldn't do it. My husband started laughing at my efforts, which only angered me more and I called him a few choice names. This only made him laugh harder.

Finally, he got up and threw me a towel to wipe my hands with. I did so and slowly and painfully got out of bed and washed up. As I hobbled back into the bedroom, I felt a cold spot on my shoulder and found a large cum puddle on my t-shirt. I tried to take the shirt off, but was barely able to raise my arms. I called my husband to help me take my shirt off, and he groaned and got out of bed to assist.

After putting on a clean shirt, we got back into bed. My husband thanked me for a job well done and said it was one of the best b.j.'s he'd had in a while. It was a good thing he liked it so much because it just about killed me. :lol

2. igor

Gold Member

What a gal! He better do more than just say thanks after that

3. Barbwire

Gold Member

Well, he did throw me a towel to wipe up with as well. What more could I ask for?

4. BinghamtonNY

BinghamtonNY Member

Hot story! :)

5. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

Oh CL.....thats classic....I could just see it......:lol

Good on you for seeing the funny side of it......:D

6. Barbwire

Gold Member

Well, if I didn't find humour in all the stuff that happens to me, I'd spend a whole lot of time crying. ;)

7. Blacklongstrong

Blacklongstrong New Member

damn cowboy lover u make me want you more and more everyday! :(

wish i had a girl right now

8. Barbwire

Gold Member

I'm kinda perplexed that my story turned you on, fellas, but whatever floats yer boats. ;)

9. Blacklongstrong

Blacklongstrong New Member

a woman in dire pain all over her body that still wants to have sex or do oral? :bow

10. Barbwire

Gold Member

Aww, BLS, you are so good for my ego. You know that? *hugs*