fist fuck fantasy

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by djrider, Sep 6, 2006.

1. djrider

djrider New Member

I have a fantasy about a hot girl fisting me up the ass, while I fist her pussy. Is this strange? I am a fairly normal guy. Also, I have been experimenting w/ it during masterbation, but can't get very far w/ it. I have taken my time and am soooo close to getting the whole hand in. What is my problem. Is there a technique should use? :eek

2. HerHubby

HerHubby The SF Poet Laureate
    Gold Member

No, it's not strange. I have had all sorts of fantasies about sexy things to do. As for fisting your ass, first, I kindly advise you to be careful that you don't do any tissue damage. As I was suggesting to a young lady in another thread, I have always read and heard that one should "use what seems to be too much lube then DOUBLE it". I would also kindly suggest not using anything larger than, for example, two to three fingers (well lubed) or a dildo the size of a normal penis. In my younger years, I sometimes played with my butt when I masturbated and nowadays, sometimes my wife has stuck a finger or two (well lubed) up my butt when she has done "hand jobs" on me. Some of us, male and female, ARE anal erotic (my neck is another highly erotic site when I am aroused - any woman who wanted me would just have to start licking and kissing my neck and I would just lose control - scares me about that sometimes, I get REAL HOT when my wife licks and kisses my neck). Anyway, again, I would suggest using lots of lube while doing anal stuff and using nothing larger than an average penis when penetrating yourself or penetrating a woman's anus. Now the vagina, although you still need to be careful, CAN stretch to accomodate a hand and some women - usually women who have had children - greatly enjoy it. If you were ever acting out your fantasy, I would suggest that the woman use no more than two to three fingers in your butt while you might be able to "fist" her vagina. You just want to make sure that you don't end up in a surgeon's office getting stitches because that is not very sexy or pleasureable at all - unless, I suppose, one is a masochist, ha, ha!

3. BabyReadThat

BabyReadThat New Member

My boyfriend loves to see my stuff my pussy, but I can't get past the knuckles. I think it may be my underlying fear that my hand is going to get stuck in there lol. As for him doing me? Well he wears a 16 shoe, so you can imagine how big his hands are lol. I'm a bit hesitant. :(

I don't want to think about anal. :nerv

4. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

A size16 shoe!! :eek
    Bad mental picture:uhh: Cant blame you for being hesitant.

5. witchblade

witchblade New Member

how come the line through the name????

and umm.. i like watching that kinda stuff.. don't want to try it.. scary

6. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

The line through the name means that individual is no longer a member here, d/t breaking one or more of the rules set forth by THE MAN and his tribe. :)

7. witchblade

witchblade New Member

oh.. wow.. do alot of ppl get kicked from here???

8. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

No dear. Only the people who come here and intentionally break the rules.

9. witchblade

witchblade New Member

oh.. cool then.. i will try to control my rule breaking habit.. i kinda enjoy it here..

10. wifiepooh2558

wifiepooh2558 Member

LOL, my ex had HUGE hands and he had his whole one in me one night... took a lot of effort, lube, me playing with my clit while he was gentily pushing his hand it, though he never actually made a fits... and OMG most of the time I was trying NOT to cum cuz I didn't want it to end... didn't really hurt, it was just like a lot of pressure... and felt great.. not to mention all the attention I was getting.. wow, just wow