Fishy smell

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by hurley, Jun 11, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hurley

hurley New Member

So me and a few of my friends were talkin about all kinds of things with sex and such.. then we got on to the topic of when girls start to smell down there. So now i am cerious on why that is.. How do they get like that?

2. Zack

Zack New Member

a lot of shit goes on down there... its also warm and moist...

3. Frank Grimes

Frank Grimes New Member

I'm not sure why exactly, but I do find the smell to be very erotic. :eyes

4. Shellen77

Shellen77 New Member

Fishy is not a normal smell for a woman. It should smell somewhat musky, but definitely not fishy. When a woman starts to smell like that usually she has some kind of infection...usually a yeast infection. Also, I've noticed with myself that I smell different when it's close to my monthly period. It doesn't smell like fish, but it's very distinct & hard to describe.

Also, if a woman doesn't bathe like she should she may start to have some funky stinch going on down there. Once again, it's really hard to describe the smell since it's very unique. I bathe on a regular basis (like people should!), but you can tell when some has that B.O. stink...but it's even stronger in the crotch area. YUCK! There has been a time or two when I've had people sit by me & you just know it's the rotten crotch stinch.

5. p51fastone

p51fastone New Member

when i first smelled it, i was like... didnt know what to think, but i kept smelling my finger the next day... it wouldnt wash off, by that night, i liked it... its a very weird smell... im just glad it didnt smell like the days catch

o and after that, i realized what the smell in my freinds room was... but is it possible for his gf to make his room smell like that... or is it just quincidence? or maybe she got his sheets wet or somethng? i dont know

6. hil_hil

hil_hil New Member

Erm..Its sick that you smely your finger all day and the fact you didn't wash your hand..We just dont want to hear it it.

7. p51fastone

p51fastone New Member

it wouldnt wash off!!!! and it was my first smell!!!!

8. Xevolar

Xevolar New Member

It's not sick that you smell your finger. I'd say it's a healthy sign of sexual openness. The extremist of hil hil's views would be the kind of person who says it's wrong to masturbate.

9. blade

blade New Member

I agree wit shellen that it's possible it could be an infection epecially if you urinate and u see white or yellowish discharge on your underwear or....in the urine. Or hygiene could be another factor even if u bathe everyday some women need more like an intimate cleanser maby Summer's Eve or something but n e way a gal should check it out wit her doctor especially if she's having sex. Just cuz u never kno...

10. sexynzgirl

sexynzgirl New Member

Women have different vaginas so all have a unique smell but generally if she smells fishy she either doesn't bathe or has an infection. Its also very possible for the smell of a womans pussy to fill a room particularly when the smell is mixed with semen!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.