Firsts

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by EyeKandy, Mar 1, 2016.

1. EyeKandy

Gold Member

How about a thread full of firsts? And I mean any firsts. First time, first blowjob, first black guy, first outdoor, etc...

tell me your story.

2. EyeKandy

Gold Member

I'm happy to start. Since I'm hot for it now, how about my first DP...

It didn't final happen until I was in college, freshman year. I had started having anal earlier that year while away at school, and just getting to that point where you really start to like it. So when I knew I was going to be home for Spring Break, I raced to contact my fuck buddies.

There's plenty of back story available in my posts here so I'll save you some of it. I still hooked up with the two boys I lost my virginity to damn near every time I was home. So I drove home a day early and the three of us met up at one of their houses.

Fast forward. I'm on my back with one of them on top of me in missionary. We've been going back and forth for just over 30 min and I bring it up. My head and body jerking as he's thrusting in me over and over. I say to them both, "I want it in my ass from one of you."

Of course, I did my part, so I'm ready. But this is the first time any of us have brought up anal before. "Actually, I want to try DP." So the boy on top of me pulls out and gets off. The other laid down next to me and I got on top of him on all fours. The only times I'd done anal I was either on top or it was from behind.

I take his penis in my hand and rub its head over my twat before working his head in me and lowering down on him. Once I'm on both my hands again he slowly starts to thrust as I also start to ride him a bit. The other boy gets behind me.

I feel his legs work I between ours, and then he does the hottest thing. He spits all over my asshole. I damn near came. We paused for a second and he worked the head of his cock into my ass, pressing in little by little.

Once he had slowly inched in I could begin to feel the two of them in me. I specifically remember the feeling of the rim of their heads kind of pop as they passed over each other through me. As soon as he had himself more than half in my ass, the boy under me started thrusting again. The two of them found an amazing rhythm. I probably came six times.

We did it like this for a while, then I flipped over and laid back a bit, letting them switch. That was when I got off the hardest. The boy under me was now in my ass, and while his thrusting was more restricted, the other boy was on my in missionary and fucking beating my pussy up. I felt his penis snapping off the other one.

The boy in my ass came first. But almost as soon as he did, the boy on top of me fuckng exploded in me. It was loud. It was messy.

When he was finished, I kind of fell onto the bed on my side and rolled over. Panting, sweaty, and with a huge smile on my face, I had sperm leaking from both my holes. I'd had guys cum in my ass during anal before, but this was all that and more. I was epically turned on.

I stayed with them that night. We did it two more times. But it only took that one time for me to totally fall in love with it.

Attached Files:

3. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

from prostitutes. Very shy and intimidated with dating
    BJ at 22
    HJ at 22
    fuck, 23
    titfuck, 23

from ex GF / wife
    giving oral, 25. I was not so good at it
    fingering, 25
    using a vibrator on someone, 28
    having a vibrator used on me, 28
    BJ while driving, 25

From encounters and FWBs
    woman who can orgasm from breasts, 46 never saw her again, she had someone which I found out the next day
    multi orgasmic woman, 44. my birthday gift, nice timing. never saw her again, weird woman
    squirter, 47. never saw her again, she didn't want to be attached
    swallow my load, 45. ex wife always spit LOL and it didn't matter to me
    woman who orgasmed from my cock, 44. we became FWB for while. sex was so good with her
    vaginal contractions around my cock, 47. over 20 years apart, just a one time thing together for both of us. also first young woman
    deepthroat, 47. saw her a more few times
    extended BJ, 47. She LOVED sucking me and kept going until I begged her to stop
    Asian, 44. we had sex several times that night, I loved her small breasts
    couple, 46. they had a fantasy for a guy do give her a strip show while he watched. she wanted lots of groping both ways and she had her first ever titfuck in her 50's
    married woman, 46. short time FWB, her hubby neglected her, she became a nut case so I avoided her.
    double treat, 48, two Asians giving me a massage and HJ at the end. WOW it felt awesome :)
    best FWB, last year. my first other race partner also, cut short because I had to move away

first boob touch, 16. sister's friend
    first kiss, 21
    first time being touched, 17 in a public swimming pool
    masturbation / ejaculation, 15

razi likes this.
  4. Pegasus

Pegasus New Member

First kiss 13
    First tittage 15
    First petting 16
    First handjob 16
    First intercourse 17
    First Blowjob amazing

EyeKandy likes this.
  5. lbushwalker

Gold Member

First erection 0
    First crush 4
    First romantic GF 7
    First wet dream 12
    First wank 14
    First female touch of my penis 17
    First fuck 20
    First virgin 21 (second 56)
    First oral sex donor 25
    First oral sex receive 26
    First child 33
    First rappel 40
    First solo para jump 43
    First FWB 51
    First Himalayan peak summit 53

I was a rather late bloomer ;)

#5 lbushwalker, Mar 1, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 1, 2016
  6. GuyBme

Gold Member

Wow. Very hot and we'll detailed story!

EyeKandy likes this.
  7. 10_3XL

Verified Gold Member

First post to this thread (by me): Right now. :p

_Acid likes this.
  8. _Acid

Gold Member

First dead body: 19
    First BDSM experience: 20
    First figering (gotten): 16
    First threesome: 20
    First orgy: 19
    First time touching self: like, 11-ish
    First blowjob (given, duh): 16
    First time with anal (Getting): 19
    First time with anal (giving): 21

Story I'd like to go into (some) detail about: Losing my virginity.
    I was never a socially prominent girl, and I lost my virginity (at 14) my freshman year of high school, with some junior whose name I forget (as I never knew him personally), and who was probably really drunk. It was during a school-wide manditory assembly, and we were the only people who cut. Having nothing to do for an hour and a half longer, the rest can be inferred.

9. 10_3XL

Verified Gold Member

See, and when my friends and I cut out of school-wide assemblies we used the time to put condoms on the locks of all the lockers and on all the doorknobs. We were such... um... rebels... Our time was wasted in comparison. o_O

10. EyeKandy

Gold Member

Dead body? I'd like to hear that story.

CharlesMusicMan likes this.
  11. KandyMan

KandyMan New Member

first blowjob I got was in 9th grade, I was 14 and I started dating a 16yr old girl, eh it was ok. but she must have told a friend of hers about how it went... later that week a girl in my chemistry class told me she had something to show me. she licked the sides of her diet coke can, opened her mouth, pushed it in, wrapped her lips closed around it and raised and eyebrow. when she took the can out she asked if I was interested. second blowjob for the win.

12. _Acid

Gold Member

A guy's pacemaker failed or something midway and it took me a moment to notice.

EyeKandy likes this.
  13. duffy

Gold Member

Just how many...dead bodies are you up too ??

14. _Acid

Gold Member

Two

15. duffy

Gold Member

Three's a charm

16. lbushwalker

Gold Member

First half way through what....sex?
    Second; circumstances please?

Myself unfortunately have seem far too many but first one was shocking; dude gassed himself in his car so the carbon monoxide made him look cherry red all over.
    By contrast the second was white as a sheet; this one had tied back the guard on his circular saw, was cutting a wooden plank and hit a nail which kicked back the saw and cut his femoral artery then he panicked and ran. Must have bled out entirely in about one minute.

Many others since including stabbing through the heart, gunshots, childbirth gone wrong also many MVA traumas but mostly due to chronic diseases such as cancer, TB, AIDS and myriads of other including old age.
    Hey but you get that in my workplace but you never get used to it especially seeing dead babies and children.

I bet there are military, police, fire & rescue and ambulance folks here on SF who have seen worse stuff.

17. IMNaughty

Gold Member

The first time I had sex I was 13 and she was 18. We had been messing around for a while, having lots of fun, some might even call it dating. We went to a high school (American) football game, hanging out with a few friends, and just being all over each other. We were having way more fun than we should have at this particular game.

As we were kissing and stuff, the game had progressed into like the 3rd quarter and it was starting to get dark out, the lights were bright and the two of us had decided to disappear to the soccer field. A little time away from the crowd, teachers and friends. As we realized we were alone, we started kissing hard, lots of petting, my hand up her skirt or shorts or whatever she was wearing (I remember she had on these white panties that tied on the sides) and I stripped her skirt or shorts or whatever off.

She pushed me down onto the ground and straddled my legs, opened my zipper and pulled my very hard cock out. My cock quickly made it's way into her pussy, that was ready, I was ready. I felt her slide down onto me and could see the discomfort on her face (she said I was her first) before I lost my ability to see since I had wanted this for months. As quick as things started, they were over, my cum deep inside her and we laughed as the 42 seconds had just flown by and we realized we had just fucked with hundreds of people just a stone's throw away.

Every time she would tell me that she had those panties on, my cock was instantly hers and I would do anything she asked me to do.

Next time, I'll tell another first.

danrb007 and lbushwalker like this.
  18. arugula

Gold Member

19. UncertaintyPrinciple

honestly I did everything (well not THE EXTREME STUFF, LIKE ORGIES THREESOMES ETC) before I was like 12, which is sad, to be honest. hmmm I think I had a f'd up childhood when I think about it :(.. o I did not have vaginal sex until WAY later in life, so I was a virgin for a long time. I'm proud of that, at least.

20. Mywife4u

Gold Member

First hanjobs age 12 jerked off 2 13 year olds
    First blowjob age 13
    First group blowjobs age 13 ne and another girl blew 4 boys
    First time giving oral to a girl
    Age 13
    First time sex age 15
    First group sex age 17 with 3 boys
    First black guy age 16
    First creampie age 15
    First dp age 17
    First facial age 12
    First swallow age 12
    First threesome MFM age 15
    FMF age 18
    First time on video 19
    First time on photoshoot age 22
    First time fucking another man in front of hubby then(fiancé)
    Was during a photoshoot age 22