First try - camping fantasy

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by Zazzles, Dec 5, 2015.

1. Zazzles

Verified Gold Member

This is our first try for posting in erotic literature so please be nice. We realise it switches between first and third person but we found that is easier to do than it being just from one of our points of view. Please let us know what you think and if we get enough attention we will continue the story :)

We are away for the weekend, we barely get away and have times just for us so we go camping on the beach and it is just a great setting with lots of friendly people. We have a few drinks just the two of us and we head down to the beach to cook dinner. Alex looks good, he is shirtless showing off his amazing body and that turns Beth on. She is wearing just her bikinis, they are sexy and just slip up her ass a little bit. We cook dinner and everything is perfect. We have a picnic rug and a blanket so we lay down and start kissing passionate as the sun goes down over us and it becomes dark. It's something we have talked about but Beth is keen to finally have sex on the beach, we are both very horny and a bit tipsy so why not. We get under the blanket and Alex checks that we are very secluded and in a private spot on the beach. Beth grasps his cock straight away as he squirms and thinks "wow she is very horny tonight". We continue kissing as we slowly undress each other. Alex pulls Beth's bikini top off to reveal her breasts. Beth is athletic and has smaller breasts but still a great handful as well as puffy and perfect nipples. Alex sucks them making them hard as he feels Beth's hands run through his hair. He continues down to her bottoms and pulls them down slowly while he moves his mouth over her tight, freshly shaven pussy. On the way back up he runs his tongue over her clit sending shivers through her body. They continue kissing as she pulls his shorts off to reveal his already hard dick. She teases him and grabs his shaft and runs it over her clit and back off as he can feel her getting wet already. He has had enough he must taste Beth's pussy, she is flexible he pushes he thighs and forces her legs back so he can see her beautiful pussy spread and her innocent virgin asshole. He starts at her clit working his way down and deep into her pussy. By this time the blanket is off, it is dark but in the distance there are clues of people walking along the beach. At this point Beth doesn't care, her boyfriends tongue in her pussy and on her clit is the most important thing to her right now. He moves up to her so he is kneeling around her stomach and she sucks his cock. Beth gives wet blowjobs, her spit is going over her boobs as she dribbles on Alex's cock. She figures the wetter it is the easier it goes in. She grabs his ass and pushes Alex's cock deeper into her mouth and she gags and takes a massive breathe. She is ready to be penetrated hard and fast, her pussy is dripping and Alex notices this. He places a finger in her pussy as Beth's juices flow out of her. He places his cock in her, he is throbbing hard and slowly pushes it in as she tenses up and starts to moan. We are in a public place we need to be quite and Beth knows this so she places her finger in her mouth as Alex thrusts hard and fast and she gets louder and louder. At this point we don't care about our surrounding just what we are doing and Beth moves that finger out of her mouth and onto her clit. Her tits are bouncing up and down with every thrust Alex takes and he cups them and plays with her nipples. They are both in a very good flow and are both filled with pleasure as their young bodies enjoy sex on the beach. Beth continues to moan although it is a lot louder now and as Alex leans forward to get his cock further in her pussy, they feel and hear footsteps passing them as they both freeze....

fbbg and pinotnoir like this.
  2. pinotnoir

pinotnoir Member

Nice! Can't wait for part 2...

Zazzles likes this.
  3. Zazzles

Verified Gold Member

Thankyou!! Hopefully if we get enough interest we will write part two :)

pinotnoir likes this.
  4. dreamweaverguns

Gold Member

the foot steps are me zazzles I have been looking from a distance.

5. Zazzles

Verified Gold Member

And do you like what you see?

6. dreamweaverguns

Gold Member

I'm so turned on seeing thta ur wet. I was trying to sneak over but I think u saw me. What should I do.... 0 come closer perhaps

7. Zazzles

Verified Gold Member

All will be revealed in part two :)

8. Zazzles

Verified Gold Member

Part two will be written tonight :)

9. BigMur

Gold Member

Oh wow....such a hot fantasy, you two. I can just picture you both on that blanket, with her bouncing up and down on that cock. If I close my eyes, I can almost hear you too. Great story, Z!

Zazzles likes this.
  10. Zazzles

Verified Gold Member

Thankyou for the feedback :)

11. whybother

Gold Member

Nicely done.

12. Zazzles

Verified Gold Member

Thankyou :)

whybother likes this.
  13. jpbowhunter