first touch

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by youngboy933, Mar 19, 2007.

1. youngboy933

youngboy933 New Member

Hi, Thank you everyone who replied last time
    I have another problem now though.
    She has let me slip my hand in her pants, but I completely froze and had no idea what to do considering i had never done this before. I'm assuming next time we'll go farther than that.
    My question is how do I get eating her out started? and How long should I do foreplay before I go for her pussy?
    How should I lick her pussy too I know I eventually want to grab her clit, but when do I know when?

2. ninja08hippie

ninja08hippie Official SF Hugger
    Gold Member

What I do is rub her body while I'm making out with her then once my hand goes down her pants I start rubbing her clit. When I get to going down on her I start by going to the neck, chest, belly, then pausing right above her vagina to tease her for a while.

Then I lick her clitoris for a while while rubbing her legs with my hand before putting a finger or two inside of her.

3. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

Take your time, You will eventually get her panties off.
    For the first time, Don't try to be a pro, Just kiss her mons and maybe you can put both hands between Her legs and spread them and kiss (open mouthed) her clit, and if She is
    receptive You should know it then as She will probably put her legs around your neck
    and encourage you.
    Now the pro stuff. Put your mouth on Her (wide open) and then lick her clit while moving your mouth up and down. Keep that tongue out as far as you can so it will enter her vagina
    as you go up and down. She should be really responding now. So if She has prominent inner lips
    suck them into your mouth and just work them around make sure Her clit is in their too
    and rub your tongue over it hard. You should feel her shudder but not necessarily cumming
    Sometimes cumming and enjoying it will be a lot alike so pay attention if she puts Her
    hands on your head and pushes you away, go as after they cum they can be very sensitive
    Then give Her 10 seconds before starting again and take it easy when you do.

Hiker:sf

4. Bluesy

Gold Member

It's not a science, it's an art. There is no one specific technique that will rock her world because every woman likes different things. Pay attention to her body language, ask if she likes what you're doing and if she wants you to continue, or if she would like for you to do something different, or mix it up...It's flattering to know that a guy cares so much about pleasing you that he's willing to fine-tune his technique according to your preferences.

Also, just enjoy her body. Don't worry about getting things exactly right. Stroke, kiss, lick, suck, go with the flow. You should be enjoying it, too! Enjoy the feel of her, the taste of her. Make love to her with your fingers and mouth.

5. spooky_chicken

spooky_chicken New Member

The most important piece of information I can give you is to have fun with it. You'll know by her body language if your "hitting the right spots." I know you'll be nervous (hell, I was scared to death :lol ), but keep in mind that she let you get this far, so she does want you. I can't really give you a time frame for trying sex. If you feel its the right time, ask her if she's ready. Just do not rush things, and do not force things.

As for eating her out, ninja covers it pretty good. Just slowly make your way down there and start with the clit.