first touch

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by youngboy933, Mar 18, 2007.

1. youngboy933

youngboy933 New Member

Hi, Thank you everyone who replied last time
    I have another problem now though.
    She has let me slip my hand in her pants, but I completely froze and had no idea what to do considering i had never done this before. I'm assuming next time we'll go farther than that.
    My question is how do I get eating her out started? and How long should I do foreplay before I go for her pussy?
    How should I lick her pussy too I know I eventually want to grab her clit, but when do I know when?

2. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

Best thing to do is ask her ( she will know her body better than you will )
    Im sure she will have experimented with herself.
    Just an idea.

3. cbrmale

Gold Member

You are young, so she is too, so she may not know what you want you to do if you ask. This trick works with older and more experienced woman, I did it myself when I was 22 and my partner was about 10 years older, so she was confident and mature enough to to show me! You can try, and it may work, or it may not.

If she doesn't know, or doesn't want to show you, I have a couple of tips just to get started. First up a clit is more sensitive than a penis. If you touch her, just go lightly, and gently graze the clitoral hood. Second tip, watch and listen to her response. If she moans or shuts her eyes with a dreamy look of bliss, you have got it right! If she stiffens or pulls away, you are touching the wrong spot or pressing too hard. If she arches her back, you are too soft. If she squirms her hips, you are touching the wrong spot.

If she didn't show you before, you can ask her 'is this alright?' and you may get some good feedback.

For doing oral, keep the tongue soft, not hard, and graze the clitoral hood, watching her body language until you find the right place and the right pressure. If you have touched her with your fingers, you can touch the same place with the same pressure with your tongue. Again, you can ask 'is this alright?' to get feedback to help you.

Don't put too much stress on yourself, young couples rarely orgasm first time oral or anything, it is a learning experience for both of you. But what fun it is to learn! If you aren't sure, ask her, and with a bit of feedback, and a willingness to learn, you will be alright I am sure.

4. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

Some girls experiment sexualy as young as 4 ...so they maybe shy to say, but they will pretty much know how their oragns work ( at least to a point )

Some females and males for that matter at a younger age can know more about sexual satifaction than some older people ( being older doesnt mean more expereinced, as in being younger doesnt always mean less experienced, it all depends on when you started what age . )
    So asking is never something you shouldnt at least try.

5. yorkiesmurf

yorkiesmurf New Member

Communication is the key to any long standing relationship. The best person to ask is her I am sure she will be happy to show you the ropes.

6. youngboy933

youngboy933 New Member

Thank you for your replies, but this is both our first times going this far and I have asked her and she doesn't know. I'm pretty sure next time we're alone I will go down on her, but I'm not sure exactly how to start. Do I jus start licking softly the bottom of her pussy nd wait for about 5-10 min then go up to her clit and possibly suck on that? Or are there better ways to do this?
    I know every girl is different but I'm just looking for a guideline to start and few different ideas to try if she doesn't like what I am doing

Thank you,
    Jeff

7. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

You don't want to just bite into the Lollipop to get to the soft center; you want to lick around it until it's just there. Same with women. Kiss her fingers, hands, arms, lips, neck, shoulders, breasts, nipples, tummy, feet, calves, thighs, mounds -- then gently tease her pussy with your lips and tongue.

Lick and gently kiss her labia -- all around it -- then gently move to her clit hood with a soft tongue, like cbrmale suggests. As she becomes more excited/wetter, you can stiffen up that tongue and flick her clitty with it, suck it between your lips and give it a good workout. (Keep your teeth away from it at all times!) Keep it slick. At this point she should be pretty wet, so find the source of her wetness and keep your tongue lubed with it. Don't forget her other bits. Remember what she seems to like the most and return to it, but don't fixate on it... except when she's almost there (probably from clit licking); then don't change a thing unless she directs you to do so.

Different women like it different ways, so none of us can give you absolute directions. You've got to read her signals and go from there. If you move onto another woman at some point, you'll have to learn all over again. Don't despair. Learning is fun!

8. cbrmale

Gold Member

I guessed she was young and doesn't know, this is quite commen. The three real tricks are to start slow and gentle, read her response, and ask her if it is nice or not. As Joe said, there is no one way with any women, they are all different. Also as Joe says, learning is fun for both of you as long as either of you don't expect miracle orgasms on your first attempt. Rome wasn't built in a day, and don't despair if it takes a few sessions together before you find the way to help her to come.

9. camaross

camaross New Member

I think you just need to read her reactions to what you are doing.If she moaning and stuff.I'm sure she will tell you if you are hurting her or if it don't feel good.I was in the same place as you about 5yrs ago and now I no my way around a pussy.So don't worry you'll get it and have her screaming in no time lol.Also tell her to let you no what feels good and what dosn't ,just have fun with it.

10. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

Kiss her fingers, kiss her toes;
    Kiss her lips, and kiss her nose.

And when you're finished kissing these,
    Kiss the place that's sure to please.