first times

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by alwayshard, Mar 31, 2007.

1. alwayshard

alwayshard New Member

35m new on here would like to hear some first time stories out there ur first sex and ur first bj

2. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

Their is a thread on that subject somewhere.

Hiker:sf

3. alwayshard

alwayshard New Member

cant find

cant find another post about this topic anyone wanna share a story?

4. Young Dumb &...

Young Dumb &... New Member

Wow, I actually almost forgot. I was 14 and had sex with a girl while my friend pretended he was asleep on the couch...although he was trying to watch as much as possible.

First bj...same girl, don't really remember the details except that I thought it was awesome that she swallowed my cum.

5. tictac

tictac New Member

well the first time i had sex in my life was with the man that now is my husband i remember we were just talking in my house living room and we were just having sexual plays ...like touching and stuff ..i was 18 years old at that moment ...i remember we were so horny and he just pull down his pants till his knees and i sit down on him and i just remember it hurt and I juts bled a little bit.

6. alwayshard

alwayshard New Member

thnx for ur replies

7. naughtynid81

naughtynid81 New Member

she was a crazy chicky (literally) but damn could she suck and fuck

8. BluShrtVigilanT

BluShrtVigilanT New Member

1st BJ Was with my first real girlfriend. I had eaten her out and shit before but that was just a quicky on the fly. When we finally got down and dirty she came over to my room, I locked the door and I ate her out and shit before she gave me my first blow job. For a first timer she was fucking great! Strangly enough, even though it was my first time, I must have lasted for like 10-15 minutes of her sucking me off before I came...of course, the sad thing is that's never happened again. T.T

1st time...well, I'll tell my first successful time I had sex without PE trouble. After fooling around with my new gf, I put on a flavored condom so she could give me a bj, but then on a whim she noticed how hard I was (almost painfully hard) and she smiled and strattled me, plunging me inside her...it was awesome!! I only lasted for about 2 minutes but still, watching her bounce and hearing her moan like crazy (she was asian so you can imagine how loud she was) was just so hot. Afterwards I was amazed...first that it finally happened, and secondly that the condom ment for oral applications held up to her nice tight pussy ^^;;

9. Silent22

Silent22 New Member

First time I had sex was with my current partner. We were both virgins and decided to have sex on her 18th bday. We were making out and I put a condom on (later found out it was super thin for enhanced pleasure, didnt help me out to much haha) I got on top of her and tried to find her vagina and I remember just prodding around foolishly trying to fit in.. It was fun though we both made a joke about it after. Anyways just before I enter her 13 yeard old brother runs in and jumps in the bed. we were both under the covers and not fully naked.

He just said goodnight and left. then we finally had sex for like 1 minute. :p crazy story.

First time BJ was like 20 seconds long, she had to stop because her first bf forced her to do it and brought back bad memories.

10. cube30

cube30 New Member

I had sex with my friends sister when I was 17 on my winter break when noone was home, it was very lovley and felt darn good. I had my first blow job from a guy I met who loved to suck cock and I had never had it done so I let him do it and he swallowed it all, but I wouldnt let a guy do it again.