First Time

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by gibsonsg21, Feb 25, 2007.

1. gibsonsg21

gibsonsg21 New Member

It's my first time experimenting sexually with girls, and I was fingering my girlfriend and could not find her hole and it felt like a brick wall. I am guessing that she is still really tight. and I know this sounds like im an amature but I honestly could care less. If anybody could help me out on what I am to do, please do so.

2. katy

katy New Member

Some girl have resilient hymen which might make it more difficult for fingering and might ''feel'' as a brick wall or so. But those are a minority.

What I'm guessing is more the cause here is, as you predicted, tension. When a women is not aroused or she is scared/worried or doesn't want sex (all that makes her tensed), her vagina walls are touching each other which might feel as if there is no hole. Did she wanted that fingering ? Were she really aroused and relaxed ?

I guess it is just a matter here of her being relaxed and being aroused. So next time, make sure she's relaxed and aroused and wants it if those are aspects that were not present the last time.

And remember there is no rush. Doing plenty of other foreplay such as clit stimulation before can be of big help and help make her aroused more easily which will help for the vaginal play (fingering) after.

3. NaughtyKnickers

Gold Member

First off, welcome to the forum! :)

People here aren't critical of inexperience! Without questions there isn't much to discuss! :)

First off, don't worry if it wasn't easy to find just what you were looking for, you've got to start somewhere. :)

Was she wet when you tried to finger her?
    Usually lubrication makes everything easier, locating her special spot might be easier if she was well lubricated, this way your finger would slide along more easily, and you can feel the contour of her body more readily.

Take your time and enjoy her body.
    Her seeming like a brick wall might just as well be nerves. If a woman is nervous or not fully ready, her body can sometimes seem like Ft. Knox. :p
    If she is quite tight (which she may be) she's going to need to be relaxed and comfortable to accept your finger. Touching and caressing her in that area can be both a learning experience for you, and very enjoyable foreplay for her.

4. gibsonsg21

gibsonsg21 New Member

Alright, thanks. I hope that this works, but is there anything else I can do to arouse her more, or to get her excited to a point where she starts to get wet, and will be easier for it?

5. NaughtyKnickers

Gold Member

For us women, sex is so mentally and emotionally involved. :eek: The more beautiful, sexy and adored she feels, the easier it will be for her to feel aroused and ready to go.

A softly lit, or candle lit room helps, as the lighting is soft, relaxing, and beautifully flattering to the human form! :) She will feel most comfortable and aroused in an environment in which she feels the most sexy.

If you haven't already, maybe you could try paying attention to parts of her body that aren't blatantly 'sexual'. Touch lightly and linger in these places, .. places like her inner wrists, the backs or inner part of her knees, the back of her neck, etc. There's something wonderfully sensual about these places. It tells a woman you are appreciating her body, .. all of it. ;)

I think sometimes men hear the word foreplay, and go directly to the breasts and pussy, which is far better than nothing(!!!) but a nice slow buildup, and a variety of sensations in a variety of not overtly sexual places can be SO arousing!

(There is a thread related to this subject, where our lovely :sf ladies contributed what their favorite places to be touched were ... If I can find it I will update this post with the link!) ;)

Good luck! :)
    :tup to you for wanting to make the experience so pleasurable for your lady. ;)

6. gibsonsg21

gibsonsg21 New Member

Hahah, she wasn't digging the candle idea. Anything else?

7. RustyShackelfor

RustyShackelfor New Member

This is a technique i use on my gf and im sure many use on theirs.

Take your womens nipples inbetween your two front upper teeth and your two front lower teeth, bite down on it gently like your a lioness carrying your cub around, and slowly pull back teasingly. That gets her flowing like a gyser most of the time.

Also when you got the nipple in your mouth and pulling back take the tip of your tongue and lick the tip of the nipple and tease the shit out of her.

8. HardRocker

Gold Member

Don't just go, "Okay here's a candle, now drop those drawers." Enjoy her from head to toe (yeah, kiss those while you're down there). NK was trying to give you ideas about making the environment comfortable and safe; like not in the backseat of a car, or the guest room at a party house.
    First time sex is usually somewhat awkward, but a little forethought can make it much more pleasurable for both of you. If she does not enjoy it, it won't be much good for you either. And I'd be careful about opening with the nipple-bite too. That may not have the desired effect until later on when you've both learned more about each other. Mutual trust is built of care and consideration. A good place to demonstrate a gentle touch with your teeth might be her earlobe, while you're kissing around her neck.