first time

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by babyblue, Jan 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. babyblue

babyblue New Member

ok so im a virgin and most likley will be for a long time to come. I was just wondering what to exepect when the time acctualy does come where i have sex for the first time. does it hurt? what does it feel like? and for guys whats it like to be with a virgin? I know it will be with someone I love and wont happen for a while but i ust want to know what to expect and what it would be like for him... im just curious

2. NaughtyKnickers

Gold Member

Good questions, babyblue :)

I can't speak for the guy, as I'm obviously not one :), but I can say your first time will most likely depend upon a variety of things, such as; the experience level of the guy you're with and your comfort level with the situation.

Many other women here have posted that their first time was awkward, painful or just not the smashing good time one would expect. :) My experience is much the same. I was truly in love with him so my feelings were in the right place for it, and it didn't hurt necessarily, but it was very short (for him ;)) and awkward/clumsy(!) on my part, no matter how badly I wanted to be graceful. :D We were both virgins, so we probably should have expected as much. Practice makes perfect. ;)

There are things you can do to make your first time more fulfilling for both of you. I think the best advice I could give would be to take your time and don't rush things. Engage of plenty of kissing, foreplay and cuddling beforehand.
    Be sure you're clear with your partner as to what is and isn't acceptable to you. Communication is a good thing to have established before starting your sexual relationship, this will make things substantially easier once you've started being intimate. Even if you aren't deeply romantic with the guy, a simple clarification of, "No, I'm not really into that." beforehand is much easier to manage than trying to explain during the heat of the moment why you don't wish for him to put it in some undesirous place, etc. ;)

I'm sure other members of the forum will have lots of helpful things to share.

Best wishes! :)

3. GentleManSteve

GentleManSteve New Member

I really do not like to fuck a virgin. I fucked one in my life and she was tight as hell and it didn't feel that good because it felt like it was ripping the skin off my dick. I was as gentle as I could be with her and I kept asking her if it was hurting her and she said yea but it felt good too. She seemed to like it but I sure as hell didn't. After we fucked for the first time she said it felt good and didn't hurt that bad. She loved it when I ate her pussy out though. About the third time we did it was a lot better for both of us. I knew A virgin was going to be tight but I never guessed that she would be so tight it would hurt me instead of her. I was gentle as hell with her. Hope you do not jump right into it babyblue.

4. cbrmale

Gold Member

Any considerate man will not balk at having sex with a virgin, a person's first time is a special thing and while the actual sex may not be that great, it is a gift to your partner. I have only had sex with one virgin, and she was very tense and nervous, and because of her tension it hurt her to a degree, but not as much as I thought it would. I didn't last long either, the combination of her tension-related tightness and a few too many weeks since my last real sex. I didn't worry too much about that at the time, because I viewed it as something that had to be done before we had the opportunity to make love for the first time.

We had sex again the next morning, and it was a totally different experience. Having gotten the nervousness out of the way, she gave herself to me and we did indeed make love. We were staying at a holiday house and we stayed in bed for a couple of hours and really enjoyed ourselves. It was a special time, more than compensating for the evening before.

So for a man who is experienced, he will be able to manage a girls first time because his experience tells him that the second time will be much better.

For a woman, the more relaxed you are, the less painful it will be, maybe if you are totally relaxed there is no pain at all. For sure if you are tense, it will hurt a bit. Kiss and cuddle together, love him with all your body, let him touch you intimately, consider whether you want him to do oral sex on you. Two of you working togeter to make you as sexually aroused as you can be because the more relaxed and aroused, the easier it will be.

Ultimately the first time for a woman is not the best sex she will have, so don't get caught up with unrealistic expectations. Relax, if your partner is experienced then follow his lead and then things will go as well as they can.

5. LimeLight

LimeLight New Member

The third girl I was ever with was a virgin. She was only 6 months younger than me. We had it all worked out ahead of time where and when it would happen. I was nervous because I wanted it to be special for both of us. After alot of kissing and foreplay we decided it was the right time. After we started she asked me to wait and it was at that point she realized she was bleeding. She was a little freaked out over it so we stopped. About a week later we started having sex anywhere we could. I love happy endings. We were together for the next 5 years and we both cared for each other very much. Anyway try to make it special and fun. Communicate before during and after. Let each other know what feels good and what doesn't.

6. Clark

Clark Member

My wife was a virgin when we married (I wasn't), so our honeymoon was her first time. I can't speak for her, but I didn't like it at all.

1) blood isn't sexy.
    2) she cried (mostly out of fear). Again, not sexy.
    3) her reluctance almost made me feel like I was raping her. Again, not sexy.

After initial penetration she didn't want to continue. We spent the rest of the honeymoon without sex. A few days after the initial shock from the honeymoon, we started to slowly build our sexual relationship and things improved.

7. cbrmale

Gold Member

Clark,
    That is a terrible story, a honeymoon is supposed to be the best time of our lives. I am sure in this instance the young girl will be prepared and able to deal with things like the way my wife did. Fortunately for me my wife didn't cry, perhaps because she knew it would hurt, she knew what to expect.

In this case, preparation is the best thing. First up, the first time can and often does hurt. Secondly, sex gets better afterwards!

8. eklypised

eklypised New Member

My first time fukin sucked. probably because it wasnt the right girl. So just make sure you actually like the dam person before you give yourself away.

9. thirteen

thirteen New Member

I've taken three virginities over the years, and it's a nerve-wracking experience in some ways because I really feel uncomfortable knowing I'm hurting someone.

In each case, I was very careful to make sure they were comfortable, properly prepared for it, and knew that whatever happened, they could stop at absolutely any time. A relaxed atmosphere is very important, I would say.

The sex is not great if it's the girl's first time, at least in my experience, but that's to be expected. Just try to get what you can out of it, despite the fact it'll hurt, and take comfort in the fact that the more you do it, the less it'll hurt and the more you'll enjoy it.

10. Clark

Clark Member

My wife was prepared, but still scared. She'd spent her whole life saving up for it, so it was a very big, scary situation for her. I did my best to relax her (hey - ocean-view room in Aruba hotel... it was very relaxing!)

11. Shy Girl

Shy Girl New Member

My 1st time was a horrible experience, mostly because the guy was a jerk (stupid me for liking him)

he somehow managed to last an hour and a half (I know this because, strangely, the movie American Pie had just come on, and when he was finished, so was the movie). it hurt like hell the whole time and I did bleed.

Hopefuly for you, you wont make the mistake of being with some nimrod just to get it over with

12. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

I guess I have never had a virgin.
    My first time was at age 13 and her at age 11
    Before you start: She is my wife now.
    I did not know that the GIRLS WERE SUPPOSED TO HAVE A HIMEN at that
    time But it didn't bother me.
    Now I know that She can rupture her hymen with her finger or it can rupture
    naturally. Don't worry about it.:sf

13. CrazySexGirl

CrazySexGirl New Member

mine was the same way. i think most firsts are from nimrods we know ! lols