First time

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by On_Top, May 23, 2013.

1. On_Top

On_Top New Member

I'm planning on having sex for the first time this weekend. I'm not on birth control but I'm buying condoms. Will the condoms protect me from pregnancy? I'm also ovulating this weekend.
    I'm really nervous and not sure what to expect. What should I expect? I'm mostly just convinced that I won't be very good.

2. mars74

mars74 Member

not sure what you are looking for with this.....
    you should expect that you are going to lose your virginity...however past that it is such an individualized experience there is really no way to tell you what to expect. If he is also a virgin, it most likely will be a lot of fumbling around by both of you. But go into it looking to have fun and make it a memory...

3. Texas_Red

Gold Member

Well, here is a chart on the effectiveness of various methods. Last I'd looked into it, condoms were over 90% effective, with the pill being 99% (both assuming proper or timely use, respectively).

Nothing besides abstinence is 100%, so there's always a small risk, but as long as he uses the condom right and it doesn't break, I think you've got little to worry about. If you're really worried, you could always put it off until after your ovulating is over.

As for what to expect, well...mars74 pretty much covers it. Just have fun with it, experiment, do what feels best. Most of all, you both need to be able to communicate what you like/don't like when you're doing it.

4. 12barblues

Gold Member

Just wait until you're not ovulating. Since you're penciling it in on your calendar ....just pencil it in a few days later and don't take the added risk....

5. Metalgirl

Metalgirl New Member

I agree, if you can put it off a few days, you should. Not so much for the risk, but just for your peace of mind. The less factors to make you nervous, the better. Buy spermicide lubricated condoms! That will be safer too.

Not everyone has pain their first time. I didn't. So try not to worry. I'm so excited for you! I have 15 years of sexperience and feel very knowledgable about sex and reproduction. Please PM me about anything if you feel the need.

6. Cappy_Dick

Gold Member

You have had sex before, from your previous posts. Intercourse is not the only sex act.
    Quote:
    My lover is wonderful and giving and very in tune with my body, but for some reason he cannot make me cum.
    Quote:
    I work with an absolutely gorgeous 18-year-old boy. I'm 24. I really really want him. I can't tell if I just want to fuck him or have a relationship too.

Doesn't sound like someone who hasn't had sex, but we will assume for argument's sake that you haven't had intercourse. Since you have inserted a vibrator and other objects, your hymen is likely already broken. Therefore, pain won't likely be an issue. Most women find the sensation of an actual human penis much more pleasurable.

Try to leave your nervousness and catholic morals at the door. Relax and both take your time. Allow for plenty of making out, touching and oral sex. When you are both ready, you should put the condom on him. For many guys, putting it on himself can result in performance anxiety and/or loss of mojo. However, most guys find it a pleasurable experience if the woman puts it on.

Remember, even though it's not his first time, it's his first time with you. I assume he knows that this will be your first time, since you are making it a planned event. Both of these things can mentally effect him and how long he lasts. Don't have or put any expectations on him. Remember, any couple's first time is rarely spectacular. Even when it is, it always gets better after the initial time.

Finally, while condoms are fairly effective birth control, using them during ovulation is like playing with fire. I highly recommend you wait til next weekend. It is only good common sense, as condoms unexpectedly break and/or leak. Also, remember that as an effective birth control method, he must withdraw immediately after ejaculation.

Wait til next weekend. You'll be glad you did. First times are awkward at best and adding fear of pregnancy won't help at all.

xx

7. On_Top

On_Top New Member

We waited until yesterday. Yes, Cappy, you are correct, this was my first time having intercourse but I have engaged in other sexual activity.

It was really good, he hit my g-spot, which I didn't know I had. I was pretty clumsy and apologized like five times.

8. Cappy_Dick

Gold Member

First times just with a new partner can be nervous and awkward enough. Being your total first time, it was bound to be. You'll be fine. I'm glad it was good for you.

xx

9. nasstyboy

nasstyboy New Member

if you expect it not to be very good you may be setting your self up for a disappointment especially if it's his first time too. If it is his first time he's probably as nervous as you are.

10. Meee

Gold Member

The boyfriend and I still say "oops" and "sorry" quite often. Just laugh and have fun. Everyone should keep their sense of humor during sex.

Edit: Well, now that I think about it, I'm almost always the one who says it. But we both keep our sense of humor.

#10 Meee, May 29, 2013
    Last edited: May 29, 2013
  11. boobjob

Verified Gold Member

girl... you would never have to say you were sorry to me.

12. minskminx

Gold Member

My first time was on a school camping trip. I decided to attract the boy in question (a muscular volleyball player) by getting very drunk, shouting him into my tent and then confronting him by being naked from the waist down with my legs wide open. It worked!

I don't remember much else but we had sex again in the shower the next day. That I remember better, maybe because I wasn't drunk!

13. minskminx

Gold Member