First time.

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by zombieguy13, Jul 17, 2011.

1. zombieguy13

zombieguy13 Member

Hello. I made a few short stories for a friend of mine on a whim, she seemed to enjoy them quite a bit so I'm going to make them my first contribution to this site. Feel free to leave me some feedback if you want to, these aren't typed up professionally because I thought them up mid conversation and just threw them into a msg. Here ya go!

Bam! You find yourself bent over a table. [​IMG]
    Hands bound to the table, ankles bound to the legs of the table. You look around, the room is fairly empty, except for a large machine behind you. [​IMG]
    You feel a pair of hands slap down on your ass, push you forward and spread your sexy little ass apart. Then whoever this is behind you begins licking your clit, and then sucking on it hard. He sucks you into his mouth, bites down with gentle force and flickers his tongue quickly across your clit. After a few minutes he starts licking upward, dragging saliva and your own sweet juices up to your tight asshole. Once your entire bottom is good and wet, he stops. You look behind to see him sliding the machine closer to you, with the most devious grin on his face. The machine appears to have 2 pistons, vertical to each other, with what looks like 2 thick 10 inch dildos on each one. He slides the head of one into your ass, and the other deep into that tight tasty pussy. He starts the machine and immediately cranks it up to full speed, causing your ass and pussy and to be deeply slammed. As the dildos alternate pounding your tight holes with great speed, the man walks around the table in front of you. By this point you can't help but moan as the machine continues to rock your tight body at high speed. He looks down at you, smiling as you moan and grip the table. He grabs you firmly by the hair pulling your head back and up, your mouth opens to let out a yelp of pain, but as soon as it does he slides his thick cock straight into your mouth. As he begins roughly fucking your mouth, he grips down on the back of your neck hard, using his other hand to keep your head still. After a few minutes he lets go, and pulls his dick out of your mouth, smiling down at you the whole time. As you look up at him, you know what he wants you to do, and like a good little slave, you obey. You look up at him starring straight into his eyes and stick out your tongue. He smiles a little wider and begins rubbing his dick on your exposed, inviting tongue. He does this for sever minutes, then stops, slaps you hard across the face, and sits straight across from you at eye level. He pulls out your new favorite toy, the autoblow, and slides it firmly into place on his saliva lubricated cock. He cranks the speed up and now the both of you are being pleasured by these high speed robotic sex toys. You stare at him all the while, watching him squirm and watching his muscles loosen and contract as the autoblow works the full length of the thick cock that was just being forced into your mouth. As you near climax, you watch as he shoots a huge load of hot cum directly into the machine, he moans as this happens, letting the machine continue to drain his cock of every last drop of cum. When he's done, he pulls out of the machine, cum still covering his dick, and walks over to you. Again, you know already what he wants, and again you obey, sticking out your tongue. He rubs his dick slowly on your tongue again, being sure to get every drop of hot cum off of his dick, and onto your tongue. As he does this, you feel yourself getting tighter around the dildos still slamming your tiny body, and you have the most mind blowing orgasm, your cum dripping off of you onto the floor. But it doesn't matter if you make a mess, you've done your job and cleaned all the cum off his dick, which you gladly swallow with the sexiest smile on your face.
    Without saying a word, he walks around the turns the machine off, and removes it from your sore, pounded body. He then leaves the room, leaving you to laying across the table. You fall asleep a mess, but completely satisfied.

You wake up on your side. The floor is cold, your hands are cuffed behind your back, you find yourself blindfolded (gotta love the suspense of a blindfold ^.^) and gagged, you can't see but you can tell it's dark in the room. A light switches on, and someone lifts you up and drags you a ways across the room, where he uncaringly tosses you bent over across what feels like a low table, leaving your ass nice and high in the air.. He wastes no time shackling your ankles, and quickly slips something over your head. It feels like a chain leash. You try to twist away from it, but the further you squirm from it, the tighter it grips your neck. You feel him drag a dildo across your ass, then with some force, he thrusts it into your tight wet pussy. He continues with this for awhile, occasionally slapping and squeezing your ass as he does. You feel him slowly pull the fake cock out, and replace it with something thicker and warmer. This is going much deeper in you than the previous, as he puts most of his weight behind each and every thrust. After a few minutes you feel a stabbing between your shoulder blades, as the delightfully painful sensation moves down your body your realize it's his fingernails, clawing slowly down your back, down through the small of your back, and straight down your tail bone. You're not terribly wounded, but you can feel blood running down your sides, dripping off your stomach. When he takes his hand away, you feel him pour a warm liquid all over your ass, which partially runs down your legs. Then he slowly pushes the dildo into your ass, all while stuffing that soft quivering pussy with his dick. He thrusts the dildo deep in while he pulls back preparing to thrust himself again inside you, alternating the timing between the two. With his other hand he grabs the cuffs shackling your arms, and pulls back, lifting your front half in the air, straining your shoulders as he pulls your arms toward him, arcing your back up and causing the leash to choke you all at the same time. You feel his shaft throbbing deep inside you, and you feel his pace quicken. You can't help but feel a rush as the blood drips off your sides now, he thrusts the dildo in, and jams his cock as deep inside you as possible filling your soft wet pussy with cum, causing you to cum in the process. You try to scream in pleasure, but the leash and the gag reduce it to a quiet, sexy moan that doesn't make it past your own ears.

2. Texas_Red

Gold Member

3. Mittimer

Gold Member

Minus the walls of text, it's actually really good. I wouldn't mind a story or two :p

4. zombieguy13

zombieguy13 Member

I'm not sure why those would be there. I can't see them on my page. :(
    Sorry for the odd links and the wall of text, haven't been around on forums much. Trying something new at the suggestion of a friend.
    I'm glad you liked it tho Mittimer. :)

5. Texas_Red

Gold Member

I wouldn't worry about it. I only noticed them because the RequestPolicy plugin on Firefox makes them show up as red-ish squares. I doubted they were malicious, especially since they're from Facebook, I was just curious about their inclusion.