First time...

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by feardafish, Oct 11, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. feardafish

feardafish New Member

Hey guys,
    me and my gf decided to have sex for the first time...a first for us both. there was 2 problems that arised.. 1) it hurt her...ALOT. like i meen she was almsot in tears. I know that the first time is supposed to hurt the women...but is it supposed to hurt her that much?? (BTW...we obviously had to stop before i went all the way in so technically we never had sex...) and 2) i was finding it a bit hard to get...well...hard. could that be cuz i was so nervous? and could her prob be cuz she was nervous (and it was 5 days before her period)? ty

2. Ryan

Ryan Gold Member

Well, you both may be nervous since it's both your first times. I would guess her being tight is a combatnation of her being nervous and if she has never masturbated. You may be flacid because it's your first time and your nervous. It's probably common with first time males. Have you tried foreplay? I would try again and just have her relax and foreplay will probably help both of your problems. Just take it slow.

Hopefully some of the female members have some tips for this.

3. coppaho

coppaho New Member

Anytime you are nervous you will have problems with erections. Don't sweat it...we have all been there. :) You will do fine, just relax! :)

4. SpanishPrisoner

SpanishPrisoner New Member

get her relaxed. touch her boobs, stroke her hair, kiss her neck, suck her belly button, smile at her, talk to her, ask her if she likes it... do it for long enough... touch her vagine gently... get her used to the feeling of you being down there... she'll be relaxed and wants it when you penetrate her slowly.

5. deeperlover1978

deeperlover1978 New Member

My first time was a nightmare, what could go wrong went wrong. Luckily i started dating older women afterwards and learned alot. Oldest i been with was 40 when i was 19.... Learned alot!

6. minxy2

minxy2 Banned

when me and my bf first had sex it was a first for us both aswell and yer i was nervouse as hell and so was he, yer it hurt me alot and yer i did shed a tear in pain, but that was only coz i got nervouse and tightend up to much, all ya gotta make sur eis your both ttally relaxed and no what ytou want and how each other feelsx

7. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

Oh , geez! My first time was a nightmare!! It hurt sooo friggin bad, and I dont think the guy cared a bit. He was just there to get his rocks off. It was non-pleasurable
    Your desire to stop, and wait till it was a better "moment" is touching. It shows true character and I admire you for that. Making her first encounter respectable and enjoyable will make a difference in the rest of her sexual life - whether it is with you or someone else. Use some of these tips above, and make sure you get her wet and hot before attempting it again. You may even try oral - spending ample time gently flicking your tongue on her clit. Talk softly and sexy to her. Look her in the eyes.... all these things are very seductive to a woman who has some fears.
    Hope this helps.
    Love, Grandma :lol

8. Shellen77

Shellen77 New Member

Now THAT was funny Rose!

No suggestions here....looks like everyone's got you on the right path.

9. fantasien

fantasien New Member

Well I just rented the movie, Kinsey, The documentary about Alfred Kinsey's Life and outbreak into the world as a sex researcher. Man! there was a lot of ignorance And denial in those days! I couldn't believe it!

Anyway, in the film, it portrayed Kinsey's and his wife's first time. It ended up realy hurting his wife. The went to a Sexologist, or Pediatrition,( I may have mispelled that?) and they found out that because of his size and the size of her Vagina, that Kinseys penis was big and, due to the fact that they didn't do any forplay, That she was realy dry and tight. This could be the problem?

10. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

I read in ShapeMagazine that foreplay serves more than just getting a woman wet. During "foreplay", a woman's vagina elongates and tightens...

Physical changes occur during arousal that make intercourse pleasurable and not painful. The uterus lifts and moves out of the way and the vagina decreases in diameter and lengthens significantly. How long these changes take to happen varies, but experiencing vaginal lubrication, or becoming "wet", is only one of the very first signs of arousal. So take it slow, communicate with your partner and enjoy foreplay.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.