first time

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by bigballs69, Sep 11, 2007.

1. bigballs69

bigballs69 New Member

not that i'm going to be having sex with my girl friend any time soon but recently she said that she did not think it was appropriate for someone to ask to have sex she waqnts it to just happen. how would i go about doing this?

2. Bluesy

Gold Member

By letting her let you know when she's ready. In other words, if she doesn't give you a very obvious hint that the timing is right, or she doesn't verbalize that desire, just sit back and be patient. She'll find a way to clue you in, I'm sure of it ;)

3. xplodez

xplodez New Member

bluesey why do you women have to be so odd... if only women were able to snap into horniness like men ah life would be so much easier... lol but i agree when she is ready she is ready you cant rush it..

4. Buffalo204

Buffalo204 Member

Every time I have been patient she has dropped me and jumped in bed with some other guy who was not so patient the first day. That happened about 3 times when I was young and I decided screw patience. I always gave a girl a few days to get to know me and me her but not long. I lost a few along the way but made out a lot also and I didn't get my chops busted by seeing the girl I had been courting giving it to another guy and telling me she "Just want to be friends".

5. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

Back in the good ol' days it was called "making out", and the guy (at least this guy) would just go for it until told to stop.

I had the tables turned on me once a decade ago. The gal told me that SHE couldn't say no once we started kissing, but she didn't want to have sex until we knew each other better. In other words, I had to be the one to say stop. Now that was the pits! She was beautiful -- perfect body. She'd be all over me, soul kissing, rubbing her perky bare nipples in my face, dry humping, moaning, rubbing my cock... and I'd have to say, "we'd better stop." That was just so not fair!

6. Animularisen

Animularisen New Member

If she's a little more forthcoming then usually
    doesnt stop when she normally would
    doesnt remove your hands from certain places on her...
    i dunno lol