First time..

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Gamerguy, Jan 21, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gamerguy

Gamerguy New Member

Last night my girlfriend and i decided that after almost 2 years of dating, we were going to do 'it' tonight.

So eventually we get into bed. Skipping all the other events here, i finally get the condom on, and have her guide me. I had barely gotten the head in, but she said to stop. After letting her rest for a few minutes, we tried again, a little further, but not much, and we stopped again. Tried one last time before we stopped trying that for the night and after she rested we went about our normal playing, ready to try another night.

But my question is, is there anyway to make it easier on her? When we woke up this morning she said it was still a bit sore, but nothing too too bad. We had lube for both her and i, and i tried to get her to relax as much as i could. I'm trying not to hurt her too much, but that didn't seem to be too possible >_>; And staying hard is not easy when she sounds hurt ><; Soo... any suggestions?

2. kbate

kbate New Member

relax

3. BA95TA

BA95TA New Member

If she's of drinking age, let her have a few drinks before to relax her and she'll be a wild woman once you get started.

4. BiBiBaby

BiBiBaby New Member

5. Logger

Gold Member

Using a condom, you should probaly be using a latex condom, so petroleum based lubricants are suposed to deteriorate latex products. Vaseline and BVabyOil are petroleum based products. Ramses makes a lubricant for latex condoms, and there are other lubricants for condoms. Ask your pharmacist. Astroglide is very effective for my tip. Sometimes a pillow under her back or butt will get things better in line.

I had a girl friend who liked to rub my tip along her clitoris. She would take my rod in her hand and run my tip along her opeing. I found it irritating sometimes, and I should have used more lubricant, rather than complaining. I kind of discouraged her from doing it more. If I lose my hard on with my wife, I just rub my tip around my wife's vagina, and add lubricant.

Blessings, Enjoy.

6. cowboyup1

cowboyup1 New Member

Just relax and let it happen

7. Gamerguy

Gamerguy New Member

Thanks everyone, the morning after i posted this, i talk to her about how relaxed she really was, which apparently wasnt very.. lol.

To Logger: When i bought the Lube that we use, i made sure it was a water based, just so i wouldn't have to buy another bottle when this came up ^_^

we were supposed to try again tonight.. but female issues came up >_>; Looks like we'll give it a try tommorow

8. Edward1986

Edward1986 New Member

I have the same experience as you a month ago,when I went to visit her that holiday,and I did that,it is our third time,the first time and the second time we can not succeffully,because she said that she was very sore,so we stopped,and when we did that the third time,we successful,because her pussy are more disentwine during the first and second time,though her have no orgasm,but we successful,it was a good begining ,lol,so just do that,and use the wetness comdom

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.