First time

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Rettet181, Jul 23, 2007.

1. Rettet181

Rettet181 New Member

I'm sure you get plenty of first time topics on this board, but I'm new here so I apologize.

Right then. I'm a guy, and I just had sex for the first time. It wasn't as perfect as I'd have hoped. It never is, I imagine. But the reason it wasn't as perfect is relatively unique as far as I'm aware...

You see, I couldn't cum. Admittedly, I had a few beers before and some gin and tonic a couple hours previous, so the ever-famous beer-dick was present to annoy me. I was able to get hard enough to do the act, but I just couldn't go over that edge. In fact (I'm rather proud of this despite the above, being my first time and all) she came three times and we were at it on and off for around three hours or so (fingers, tongue, dick; the works). It was bloody fantastic even if I couldn't cum, but it's kind of annoying to me knowing my first time having sex I couldn't even finish it off...

Is this normal? I know that most guys are set off seconds after starting, so I'm definitely not a standard first-timer. Does alcohol really make that much of a difference on a guy or was it my mind playing some odd trick on me? For the record, I never have any trouble by myself (unless I was drinking I suppose, so maybe I'm just being stupid posting this). Ah well, in any case, it'll happen again, and I'm quite sure everything works, so I guess it's gotta be the alcohol...

Thanks for listening.

-Rettet

2. cook74

Gold Member

Excessive alcohol consumption prior to sex, first timer or veteran, is very detrimental. However I also think its a mental thing as I remember when it was my first time I was nervous as hell.

Dont dwell on it too much as you will just get better as you go.:tup

3. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

I think cook had it pretty well right.

I do have question though?
    Your first time should have been in a loving mood, With a lot of quality time
    spent together before and after, So why did you need the alcohol
    to get rid of your inhibition's or what.
    And I may add 3 hours is way to much on your first time.
    Also I might add was it Her first time also.

Hiker

4. Saz

Saz New Member

I don't think it's out of the ordinary at all. Lots of people have difficulty with finishing off the first time, mainly because of what Cook said about nerves, but alcohol has a severely detrimental effect on a guys physiology and especially their ability to ejaculate.
    I won't bore you with details, but I remember one night when me and my gf went out drinking, we came back absolutely mad for each other and (of course being quite innebriated) I couldn't finish. This was not a bad thing though, because I lasted for about an hour and a half and she came umpteen times. Regardless to say, we had a lie-in the next day!

Maybe I should post that as a story on the story board...?

5. Rettet181

Rettet181 New Member

Well the night wasn't exactly planned, she just came over for a few drinks and a movie. It just kind of evolved from there... We took our time too. It didn't feel rushed or like drunken sex at all (We were both sober by that point). And it was definitely not her first time. I was the only inexperienced one here, but I think I did a pretty damn good job for my first time. She's quite exhausted, at the least. :)

Well one thing I know now... don't drink too much if you're gonna have sex that night.

6. azezpz1

azezpz1 New Member

Nerves and beer, don't worry man, just relax more the next time (easier said than done sometimes)

7. keyboardsrcool

keyboardsrcool New Member

i am not a drinker, and my first time i came. and just like u my partner finished 3 times as well :). i wouldnt worry until u have sex without the booze. if u dont finish then u need to see a dr.

8. HardRocker

Gold Member

Just so you know, someone asks this exact same question at least once a week. So you're in good company with other first-timers.

9. harvey123

harvey123 New Member

I read all these posts and was reminded of my wedding night. It was our first time and we were completely sober. But we were tired as hell--just been a really long day and didn't get down to the sex part until almost 3AM. I was trying to be gentle but had no idea what I was doing or what she'd really like. I kept working at it until she was feeling it and I had a case 'o the blue balls. I told her that I needed to get there quickly or I'd be in for a rough night. We changed positions until we found one that really squeezed me in all the right places...what a night...