First Time You J/Od a guy

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by da old dude, Sep 12, 2008.

1. da old dude

da old dude Member

Ladies, go back in your memories to the first time you jacked-off a guy.
    Was the hand-job just a part of the foreplay in your love or lust session at the time, or was it done more as a "relief" hand-job as you didn't want the sex to go any further?

When he came and shot his jizz did you know that was going to happen, or was that more of a surprise? Where did his jizz wind up?

2. Barbwire

Gold Member

I was in my second year of college and still a virgin. I met a guy at a bar that I'd been seeing around campus for a while and was attracted to.

Long story short, we ended up in my dorm room, messing around on the bed and things got really heavy with kissing and petting. The next thing I know, he's got his dick out and he takes my hand and places it on it.

I just did what I thought he wanted done, and in a minute or so, he came all over my hand.

I recall being kinda grossed out and shocked by it and wiping the cum off on his pants leg. :lol

3. da old dude

da old dude Member

My goodness, I would have never expected you to be a late bloomer! So it was more of a surprise when he shot eh?

I've asked the same question of numerous women over the years, have never kept any tally, but probably more than 50% were surprised when his cum shot out.

I take it that today it doesn't gross you out anymore!

4. Barbwire

Gold Member

I was sexually molested when I was young and was scared to death of men, thus the late bloom. Technically, I'd given a handjob way before college, but we aren't allowed to discuss such things on this forum, so there ya have it.

Now, I can honestly say I'm not a huge fan of cum, but I'm not repulsed by it any longer. I know I'd much rather see it shot out on his belly than my own, though.

5. da old dude

da old dude Member

Jeeez, had no intention of bringing that memory back, so sorry.

I didn't think anything was off limits here.

6. Barbwire

Gold Member

No need to aplogize, hon, I'm cool. :cool

7. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

I think Cowboy Lover was referring to this rule (You read the rules, right?):

"5. Do not discuss anything related to rape, underage sex, incest, beastiality or anything else illegal within the continental US."

It's unfortunate, perhaps, that we aren't allowed to discuss rape, "underage sex", or anything else illegal, because discussion can be very good. The problem, I'd imagine, is that it would take a lot of monitoring to do it right.

Several years ago on a popular "general" chat site, my wife and I and a few others set up and monitored a virtual shelter for survivors (victims) of rape, incest and sexual abuse. The room was only open a few hours a week (2 hours, 3 days a week), and we tried to have about as many volunteers on hand as we had guests. It was a LOT of work and required fairly extensive learning for us and our team members. I think we helped a lot of victims by providing information and suggestions and by just letting them talk, but it required very heavy monitoring to keep the discussion on the right path.

8. igor

Gold Member

Good for you Joe. I am glad that someone out there cares about these people that have been subjected to unmentionable things - cares enough to help.