First time with wife

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by Mikey22, Sep 22, 2013.

1. Mikey22

Gold Member

I met my wife Misty in a rural Mississippi high school. She was in most of my classes. We became friends over the next few months. At 18 she was 5ft. 140 Lbs. A littie on the chunky side. But I've allways ben attracted to larger girls. She had blue eyes and long blonde hair all the way down to her ass. At the time she was a 38 D in breast size. And a nice plump ass. I found myself wanting to fuck her more every day. Every day after school as soon as I got home I had to jerk off. I finally got the guts to ask her out. And to my surprise she said yes with a big smile. I went to her house around six oclock on a Friday evening. Her mom ansered the door.*Hi you must be Mikey.**Yes ma'mm **You can call me Debie. Misty is still getting ready. Come on in.*I followed her inside the house I sat at the kitchen table to wait. Her mom was washing dishes. I could not help but to check her out. She wore only a Winston 500 Tee shirt and a black pair of panties. She was hot I thought. In her early 40's. Short like her daughter. She had long red hair pulled back in a tight pony tail. Her tits were slighty smaller. Maybe a large C cup I thought. They jiggled freely under her shirt. I tried not to staire. I looked down and checked out her sexy leggs. Once again my dick got hard.I found this situation odd. My mom would never invite someone in the house dressed like that. Misty finally made her apearance. I looked her over from head to toe. Wow!! I thought. Dressed in a pink button down blouse. Tight ass Guess jeans and hot pink pumps. I stared at her sexy high heels and bare ankles. She never wore these to school. Up to this point anyway. This was a real treat. She really had the makeup packed on. Glossy pink lipstick. with the blue eye shadow and mascarra. My cock was throbing in my pants. Her mom looked her over.*Just rember just because your on the pill. Don't mean you have to fuck!**Yes mother.**Have a good time. Be back by midnight.*I got up carefully and hoped her mom doesnt notice my erect cock bulgeing from my jeans. We go out to my truck.*I'm sorry you had to hear that. Momma's got some strange ways since Daddy died.**Oh I'm so sorry!**It's okay.*I took her out to eat at Taco Bell. We went to the movie rental store and rented some scarry movies. Back to my house. My parents and sister were gone on a weekend trip to the mountans. So we had the place to ourselves. We turned out the lights and sat on the coutch. We soon started to kiss. She went right to work unbuttoning my preppy Polo shirt. Her hands were all over my muscular chest. My hand was on her thigh masageing it. I reached for the top button of her blouse. She did not resist so I continued to unbutton it all the way down. She broke our kiss and looked down at her breasts. Concealed in a basic white bra. She reached in to her bra and got her tits out.*Is that better?* I stared at her big tits for a moment. Her puffy nipples were erect. Her light pink areolas were huge. I went down on her and sampled each one. As I sucked and kissed her big tits my hands went back to her crotch. Teaseing her pussy with my fingers through her jeans. She spread her leggs. I unsnapped her jeans and pulled the zipper down. I let her tit go and looked down. Her panties were also hot pink matching her high heels and blouse. She watched me slip my fingers inside them. Another surprise her pussy was clean shavin. Her pussy was soaked along with her panties. We kiss again. I massage her clit. Minutes later I feel her hand squeeze my cock. She brakes our kiss and looks at her hand arond my cock. She pushes me off of her. I thought I did something wrong. Untill she slid off the coutch. I watched as she quickly unlaced and pulled my shes and socks off. She went right for my jeans unfastening them and pulling them off with my briefs. She grabed my cock and gently stroked it.*Your so big!* She coments*Really?**Ugh...Like Yea!*She examined my cock and balls. She teased my cock with her tongue. I never thought I had a big one. But I took her word for it anyway. She let me go and reached for her purse. She had a small jar of Vassiline.*Ugh....Whats up with that?* I ask nervously.*Don't worry I won't hurt you.* She smilesShe opens it and lubes her fingers. She then goes down on me. She gently presses two fingers in to my virgin ass.*Ahhhhhh....That feels so good!*Her head goes up and down as her fingers masage my prostate. It was not long I shot a massive load in to her mouth. She continued to suck me. She puled her fingers from my ass and squeezed my balls. Getting every drop of my hot steamy jizz. It leaked out the corner of her mouth. She let me go and wiped the cum from her chin with her fingers and stuck them to my lipps. I sucked her fingers clean. She kissed me driveing her tongue in to my mouth. With my cum still on it shareing it with me. We brake our kiss.*Where did you learn to suck a dick like that?**Watching my mom. Lets go to your room. It's your turn to get me off.*I point her down the hall. I get up off the coutch. Finish taking my shirt off and follow her. In my room her shirt falls off. She reaches around her back and unhooks her bra. It to falls. She lays down on her back. I looked down at her feet. I wanted to fuck her with her heels still on. But it was impossible to get her out of her skinny jeans with them on. So I gently pull them from her pretty bare feet. Her toes painted to match them.*I'll wear a skirt next time." She says smileing.I pull her pants and panties off. Got to go More to come later.

Invigorated likes this.
  2. HotForHoney

Gold Member

Oh, you suck.....cum back and finish!!!!!

Good story

Invigorated likes this.
  3. HotForHoney

Gold Member

Did you ever do her mom?

4. teamster145

Gold Member

How about them both at the same time?

5. xeniadraven

Gold Member

Great story but the odd tap on the "enter" key would have helped the eyes :)

Invigorated likes this.