First time with wife continued

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by Mikey22, Sep 22, 2013.

1. Mikey22

Gold Member

Her leggs spread wide as soon as I got her jeans off. I went right in eating her pussy out. She lets out a moan and masages her tits. After tongue fucking her a few miniutes. I find her swollen clit and gently suck it. She moans more in pleasure. I start fingering her. 2 fingers 3 then 4. Her pussy was big She obviously was no virgin.*More!!!...Use the lube! It's in my pocket.* She begged.I reached for her jeans and got the small jar of Vasiline out. I lubed my hand and fingerd her some more. She reached down and took my thumb and folded my fingers around it. She guided my hand to her pussy. I pushed it in to her. Her pussy sucked around my wrist like a vacume.*God Damn!* I yelled out.She grabed my head and pulled me back to her clit. A miniute or two later she climaxes. Locking her thick thighs around my head. I let her clit go and gently pulled my hand from her sex box. She looks at my hard cock.*You can fuck me now!* I mount her in the misionary position. My dick falls right in to loose pussy. She tightens her muscles around it. I pound away harder and faster. Her leggs are up over my shoulders. We stay like this a while. My dick slips out. She rolls over in the doggy position. From behind I fuck her She likes how my big balls slap her pussy. While I'm fucking her this way.,She tells me later. I slap her fat ass for more punishment.*Fuck my ass!* She yells out.I pull out from her slipery wet snatch and guide the head of my cock to her ass. It goes in She grunts and grabs hold of the bed. Her ass is hot and tight. It's not long unable to hold back I fill her poop shoot with my seed. I look down and watch it leak out It runs down her pussy and drips on to the bed. As my cock goes limp. I pull out. We lay in each others arms and kiss. She then starts to play with my cock again.*You want more?* She smiles and nods. She gives me another blow job. I was surprised after fucking her ass. She would do this. After I was completely hard again. She got on top of me and rode my cock untill we both cumed at the same time. By then it was time to get dressed and take her home. At her house the outside lights came on. We kissed once more.*I got to go.* Her mom was on the porch. I watched her walk away with her purse in one hand and her high heels in the other.*Did you leave him your panties? So he can show them off to his friends.**No mother.**I see you don't have your bra on.**Leave me alone mother.* I backed out of the driveway and went home and fucked my fist once more. Thinking about our next date.

Mb91234 and Invigorated like this.
  2. HotForHoney

Gold Member

THANK YOU!!!!

Good story. Thanks for sharing :)

Invigorated likes this.
  3. Invigorated

Gold Member

Sets the standard for first dates!!
    Love the banter between her and her mother.
    Shame she didn't leave you her panties ;)

Mikey22 likes this.
  4. Mikey22

Gold Member

Thanks I'm glad you liked it. I like putting my Mil. In my stories. I'm thinking about writing her and my wife,in a threesome story;) But I don't get much positive feed back. So I'm not sure If I should

5. Invigorated

Gold Member

Guess everyone has different kinks. There must be a thread somewhere ;)

Mikey22 likes this.
  6. Mikey22

Gold Member

That's right Everybody likes different things.;) But I should have done a better job at writing these stories. Maybe I'll rewrite them one day.