First time with the GF

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by OFWGKTA, May 29, 2011.

1. OFWGKTA

OFWGKTA New Member

Hey everybody. My names Tony and I just join a few days back.
    Here's my situation. Me and my girlfriend have been going out for a year now and we have never done anything sexual (aside from me touching her breast). I'm completely fine with that, because I respect her opinion, worries, and her all around. She's never done anything sexual before. I'm her first boyfriend, first kiss, first held hand, first everything. I'm 19 and shes 18.
    Recently she told me she wants to go further and to try things out, but seeing as how she is a virgin I don't know how she will react to it.
    I have had sex with 5 other women, but none of them have been virgins. The only thing I'm worried about is it being uncomfortable for her or hurting her. I've heard a lot of stories about a girls first time hurting or being a nightmare. And thats the last thing I want to do Is put her through any pain. I love and care about her so much, I can honestly say that she is perfect in my eyes and that I would never change a thing about her. So I want our first time to be special and enjoyable for her.
    I was wondering if there are any women who have any advice for me to avoid her having to deal with any pain or being uncomfortable. Any help is greatly appreciated.
    Thanks in Advance.
    -Tony

2. cbrmale

Gold Member

If she's both relaxed about what's to happen and aroused enough to take you, then the pain will be minimal. That's in your hands and hers. I had sex with a virgin once, and while I didn't want to hurt her I did, but mostly on initial penetration. But I did have to hurt her, and sometimes that's what we have to do.

I have read stories about couples trying about ten times to have their first time, but I think that it's best to make sure she's fully ready, fully aroused, you're in a nice romantic setting, you make it as pleasant for her as possible, and hope for the best but prepare for the worst.

She won't hold it against you, you can trust me on this. And if it hurts first time, it will be better for her second time.

3. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

Give her lots of touching and kissing, no rushing it, enjoy all parts of getting there, have her touch you.
    Have lube in case she's dry.
    When you go in, push a little bit in and stay there, when she's ready for more enter a little deeper and stay there, give her vagina time to get used to having you in before going deeper every time, let her tell you when she's ready for you to push a little deeper every time.
    Stay there even once you're all the way in for a bit before thrusting.
    When thrusting, start slow, it will hurt still.
    that's how it went for me with my wife at the time, I was her first,
    then another partner who didn't have intercourse in a few years.
    (I seem to find them for some reason LOL)
    Go slow for the first few times and she will be ready real soon for no holds barred. Enjoy.

4. OFWGKTA

OFWGKTA New Member

Thanks everybody =) much appreciated

5. Godiva

Godiva Member

As a female....I'll give you my point of view.
    For me it hurt...a lot! But it didn't bleed because he was too careful, until like the 6th time.
    All those times hurt. Once it tore good and proper, then it stopped hurting after the tear healed.
    So, be gentle at first, yes...but don't be so scared to fully pop her cherry by the end of the first session, if she's willing...because it will just keep hurting until you do (if she's the type to tear and not stretch).
    Make sure she is REALLY ready...like, keep putting it off until you know she is without a doubt 100% ready, because once her flower is gone...it's gone forever. I wish i had waited just a while longer...i know it was with the right person at least! :)