First time with a man

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by longingtowatch, Jul 24, 2015.

1. longingtowatch

Gold Member

When I was younger I was always sexually attracted to females. I had no interest in having sex with men. So I was always with women, but usually it was just playing around or oral sex.
    What's weird is that within the last 5 or 6 years I've lost all interest in women and now I find myself so attracted to men. I imagine what it must feel like to have a man inside of me or having him in my mouth. I think about how he'd like my tight pussy. I imagine pleasuring him and it really turns me on.
    So far I haven't been with a man and because I was always attracted to/with women I kind of feel awkward around men. I don't know what to say or do. I don't know how to flirt. I feel like I'm in high school again and completely lost when it comes to the opposite sex. Plus, I'm not a model and totally average and I think guys would look straight through me to the 20 year old with the tight ass.
    Anyway, that was on my mind and so I thought I'd share it. Guess I'll go back to fantasizing about being with a man now.... ;)

Amature likes this.
  2. Amature

Gold Member

You don't say how old you are, but not every man is looking for 18 year old skinny kids. I like looking at females over 30 with some curves. I remember a woman that I worked with that I didn't think attractive at all. I hadn't seen her for about ten years and she had put on about 30 lbs, lightened her hair and grew it a little longer, and she looked stunning. The right man will take notice, just be patient.

3. andylife

Gold Member

I find myself so attracted to men. I imagine what it must feel like to have a man inside of me or having him in my mouth.... its odd saying this I felt like that about woman... what does a woman feel with a man in her mouth... I kind of felt jealous

4. cbate2702

cbate2702 Member

Some one got me drunk once, I passed out & when I came too he was trying to shove his cock up my arse, I clenched my cheeks tight, turned over & punched him in the balls & kicked him out the bed, called him several names I wont repeat here & left