First time...with a guy.

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by Sexyguy91, Sep 7, 2004.

1. Sexyguy91

Sexyguy91 New Member

Ok so ive never done anything and i wanna know how the first time is?i don't wanna try anal or anything im mostly just thinking about giving a blowjob and wondering if i should swallow or not. help!?! :ugh

2. RB1

RB1 New Member

don't ever swallow unless you know for certain the guy doesn't have hiv/aids...
    and even so, if you do not know him much and he shows you his medical records, it is still safer to use a condom and not swallow..
    yes i know not much fun..
    my first time i didn't use condom as i wanted to really suck it good, but i had been talking to the guy for a while and saw his medical records...
    ;)

bottomline is you don't want one session of pleasure to ruin the rest of your life..
    and the chance of sucking more healthy cocks in the future ;)

3. touchzing

touchzing New Member

Be safe and have fun! I would recommend finding a gay friend who isn't in a hurry. I had a great teacher. I used to give him full massages and play at keep is dick hard as long as I could and watching as he came. He also did the same for me. He was damn skillful!

4. Giancarlo

Giancarlo New Member

Don't swallow, and don't do anything until you are sure about the guy. My first guy was at 16, but we fell in love with each other and were boyfriends. That's how it is for each time I sleep with a guy. I need to know him very well and be going out with him.