[Ask a Girl] First time tasting cum

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by danrb007, Feb 27, 2014.

1. danrb007

Gold Member

Girls what was it like the first time you tasted a guys cum? How old were you? Did you want to taste it or were you forced or surprised? Was it what you expected? Did you swallow it or spit it out?

2. tinyclit

tinyclit Member

The first time I tasted cum I was in my late 30s. That's because I was a virgin until my late 30s. Seriously. Back then my husband was my boyfriend. He used to give me facials. I very much wanted to taste his cum, so I scooped some off my face and tasted it. I only got a little cum in my mouth and swallowed it. I wasn't forced in any way. I had always been told that cum was salty, so the first time I tasted it, I thought it was just plain salty. It was thicker and gooier than I expected. I remember the first few times I swallowed a full load of my husband's cum I gagged because it was so much cum and so thick and gooey. I have never gagged again after that. I like thick cum. I've never spit cum out of my mouth. I always swallow. Cum can be salty, buttery, flowery sweet and sometimes is bland and tasteless. It's always different. I make sure my husband doesn't drink any caffeine and I feed him pineapple several times a week. That really does make his cum taste great.

3. shashtzoh

My first time was when I was 15 and it was with my boyfriend and I gave him oral sex. I was not forced and I was not surprised because I had used my hand only other times and knew what he acted like when he was about to come. I didnt swallow but I did let it run out of my mouth because I didnt know swallowing it was a big deal at that age. He did not mind. He was loving what I was doing anyway. I would say it was an OK experience as far as the taste and that part but I loved the power of it and being able to please him and make him basically swoon from it.

Amature, unodos, rcc8611 and 2 others like this.
  4. SouthernGal

Gold Member

The first time I tasted CUM I was 17, I had never let previous BF cum in my mouth. When he got close, he would warn me and I would stroke him till he would cum onto his belly and chest. My new BF was "older" and more experienced. He did not warn me and we had not discussed a warning. I had only the head in my mouth when his first squirt took me by surprise; and as I retreated , his spray blasted my chin/throat/upper chest. I jumped off the bed and went to my bathroom to rinse/spit and clean up.

It was a surprise and I'm not sure what I expected.

VolFan1 and Amature like this.
  5. HotForHoney

Gold Member

I don't remember, don't like it, never have.

Amature likes this.
  6. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

It can be fruity or sweet too. A previous friend use to tell how she liked my diet

7. Amature

Gold Member

I know you asked the girls, but I think if you're a man and want to cum in a girls mouth, you should at least know what it tastes like. I had always wanted to taste myself, but after jacking off the curiosity faded quickly. I had always told my wife I was about to cum (except the first time she blew me, I thought she wanted me too, but I was wrong) and she would stop and finish me by hand. One night she asked if I wanted to taste it, that sounded kind of kinky, so I told her sure. She let me ejaculate in her mouth, then came up and French kissed me. I thought it tasted about like snot. But, now I know.

HotForHoney likes this.