First-time Swingers - Help!

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by flying_guy, Mar 24, 2011.

1. flying_guy

flying_guy New Member

Hi folks,

Hope you're all well.

Here goes: My SO and I have decided to give swinging a chance, after many months of deliberation and discussion. We're both certain that it's what we want and that we want it for the right reasons - pure pleasure!

We're relatively clued up on the basics and have found a couple, whom we have met before in the right context, who we wish to engage in swinging with. However, we would like to know what the best (most common or most successful) way to go about it, start to finish. How to initiate, how and when to swap etc.

Basically a Swinging for Dummies summary for us so that we don't screw up our first time and how to get the most out of it.

Regards,

FG

2. backcheck64

Gold Member

Never done it, never will. My wife is all the pleasure I need. Wish ya luck with that though.

3. awakened

awakened New Member

Hey there, My husband and I swing and the way to go about it is different for some. We are members of a web club(pm me and i will give info) and we met couples thru there, I understand you have already found a couple, but it is nice to be able to read peoples profiles to see all the variations of swap. We generally all go out to dinner first, sit, talk, laugh get frisky then head to hotel or available home. There are many things to keep in mind when actually in the act. You are free to pm me about that too.

4. 12barblues

Gold Member

so cbr and awakened are the only people on this entire forum with any experience with same room sex,soft swap or swinging? thats odd...woulda thought there would be tons of folks on here that had tried it...we are looking for advice and input on the subject as well ...please help

5. cbrmale

Gold Member

I have posted in a few places by experiences with threesomes (both two women and two men), gang-bangs and my first (and so far only) visit to the local swinger's club. A few observations from all these events.

At the recent visit to the swingers club there were five first-time couples including my date and I. One woman was gorgeous: well into her thirties but looking twenties with a gorgeous slim body, long waist length chestnut brown hair, but that's not the point. My partner and I were going to have sex and we did so on the open bed upstairs. The other couples were less forthcoming, and the only action for the night was us. The men backed out when the time got closer, but I saw their wives were up for it. One beautiful blonde wife was flirting with me.

At the threesomes, two have been blighted by too much alcohol. Men can't perform although women can, so it ended up wives and me in both cases. The threesomes with no alcohol worked a treat. Although it was the husband's fantasy to have a big cock for their wives, when the time came to get down to business the wives were more up to it than their husbands. Moral: stay sober, and the reality of your wife about to get fucked by another man is not quite what you may think it's going to be.

At the gang-bangs alcohol is not allowed, but despite this many men can't perform. It takes bravado and confidence to fuck in front of an audience, even a small audience. I can, but I have that confidence. Even then it's hard and sometimes I have had troubles relaxing enough to come. I have always managed it, but only when I calmed my mind, actually meditated while fucking. Sex in front of an audience, even just a couple of men in a bedroom (as was the case with the first gang-bang), is not easy for men. Easy for women though.

I hope these observations help. Basically, unleash a woman in a partner-swapping situation and stand back! Men fantasise, but the reality is different to the fantasy.

6. makemedrip

makemedrip New Member

be careful, i was swinging with my hubby and he cheated with her. kind of stupid when he got to sleep with her when i was there. anyway, we are now getting divorced.

7. 12barblues

Gold Member

our plans to try it have been put on hold due to the stress of our lives right now.......

8. China

China New Member

As it was a year ago the OP posted this,I'm sure he knows what fun swinging is by now.

9. 12barblues

Gold Member

maybe...but as for us, we're still trying to work it out 2 yrs now we've been talking about it...and we BOTH want it ....but we know how serious a decision it is to share the one you love....

10. Rodeoclown

Rodeoclown New Member

The wife and I talked about it for close to two years. We just visited a club for the first time this weekend! What an amazing experience it was for both of us. Make sure you are both on the same page. Open lines of communication made it very easy for us. Set boundaries and stick with them. All I can say is WOW!!! We are already excited to go back!!

11. Sirramm

Sirramm New Member

My ex-wife (she's an ex for reasons other than sexual in nature) and my current wife are swingers. Although we only have others in our bedroom about once every 4-6 weeks we enjoy it and understand and agree it is only for OUR pleasure. Anyone we invite in is there to please US and before anyone says it yes we trade roles and please others as well...we are not that greedy! LOL

Swinging can be and is A LOT of fun and we've gained many friends inside and outside the bedroom. However despite all the fun and enjoyment you MUST constantly stay open to communication to avoid pitfalls associated to swinging. Set ground rules and stick to them! One rule you need to be keenly aware of setting is what to do should you want to amend the rules and how you BOTH will discuss it and change them!!!

Good luck!

12. Rodeoclown

Rodeoclown New Member

Well we are going back to the club tomorrow night!!!!! We have talked more and loosened our boundaries. We've been like kids waiting to go to Disneyland. The excitement is building.

13. sabian

sabian New Member

My wife and I have been thinking and talking about this for some time now just have never really gone through with it. The thought and idea of it makes us both so horny... but the bottom line is could we really do it. However we were just talking last night and came up with a great thought and I could you your help.. We both thought and agreed that it would be easy and super fun to just have crazy sex in the same room as another couple having sex at the same time.. ... no touching or anything just the freedom to watch and be watched.. Has anyone ever done this? How did it go? please let me know would love to hear about it.. Thanks..

14. xeniadraven

Gold Member

thats actually a really great idea. it would certainly allow you to test the waters so to speak.

15. sabian

sabian New Member

Hey...thanks..:). I just need to find a willing couple with the same thought. lol...That would be so much fun!!! Love to hear if anyone has tried this..

16. Mittimer

Gold Member

We have done that. On the same bed with another couple nonetheless.

It's actually a lot of fun and went really well. Occasionally I would go over and toy with the lady, but the men never touched and we never touched each others men. :) If you have more questions, feel free to PM me.

17. HStein

HStein Member

Well, do tell

18. HStein

HStein Member

Yeah, that sounds seriously hot. You don't live in northern Michigan do ya?

19. sabian

sabian New Member

hahahaha.. No. lol..MAN! That would be fun tho...:)

20. Succubus

Succubus New Member

I wouldn't bring them into your actual bed.. do it elsewhere. Your bed is your sanctuary, where you bond only with each other. You need -boundaries-. Its only sex, it can't bleed over into your actual relationship.