First time stories

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by p115, Apr 6, 2007.

1. p115

p115 New Member

For guys what did pussy feel like the first time you went in and was it what you expected and how long did you last?
    Ladies what was it like to have a guy go in you when it was his very first time? What were things that you liked and some things that did not go well?

2. Elvis

Elvis Member

I'd say it was much like everything else as a first experience.

I'll never forget the first banana I ate.

I guessed pussy would be fleshy and once I realised it was only a schoolboy myth about it having teeth, I suppose it was more or less what was expected.

3. HardRocker

Gold Member

I lasted about 2 seconds.

4. Unquenchable

Unquenchable New Member

It was amazing... Seriously the moment I was inside her I thought, "Shit I love this girl, but if I had known how good this felt I would have been banging every slut I could find." I lasted 45 minutes, but to be honest unless the girl is very talented I can pretty much control whenever I finish at anywhere past 15 minutes. The first woman that makes me finish in under 5 I might damn well have to marry, and even then only if she's ready to go again 10 seconds later.

5. Eagleone

Eagleone New Member

I am exactly the same as Unquenchable

6. Eagleone

Eagleone New Member

I am exactly the same as Unquenchable. Only one time have i come twice in a span of five min

7. spooky_chicken

spooky_chicken New Member

The first time sassy and I had sex, it was exactly one month after we started dating. I was fingering her, and I just couldn't handle myself any longer, so I asked her if she wanted to. It was my first time, so I was nervous as hell, but sassy helped me through it. I put the condom on and... lasted about a minute :p . It was all good though. Afterwards we cuddled, and this was the first time we both told each other those three magic words... "I love you."