First Time Sex & Emotions?

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by jollybencon, Jun 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jollybencon

jollybencon New Member

I don't particularly like saying this, but two weeks ago I had sex for the first time. It was wonderfully relaxed, safe, and with someone I care about. The thing is, I have been highly emotional about it ever since and feeling very confused. A few hours afterwards (when I was alone) I felt this surge of emotion that I can't quite explain, other than it wasn't saddness or regret -- even though I did in fact cry. It just felt like something needed to be let out.

I worry because I very much like him, enjoyed the time we spent together, and continue to see him regularly. He knows how I feel, communication has been very important for both of us, but (1) I can never explain how I feel completely because I don't know even know what it is and (2) I'm afraid if I keep being so emotionally preoccupied it may potentially interefere with what we have going.

Even now, this doesn't even seem to make any sense to me. If anyone has any advice or opinion I would be so grateful. Thank you.

I realize this might not be the appropriate board for this topic but sex is the core factor and I was hoping to gain insight from that aspect just as much as the emotional/relationship perspective.

2. Barbwire

Gold Member

Is it two weeks or two months? In a previous post you said you went on a medication 2 months ago for more spontaneous sex and that you had been having sex before that time.

Are you feeding us bullshit? I hope not.

3. jamesnewton

jamesnewton New Member

yesterday i had my first time having sex it was the best feeling ever i had a sudden urge while i was in her vagina i started going faster and harder. she was yelling so i stopped and then she sucked my cock and i shot out right in her face, i felt embarrassed but i really love her so she probally doesnt care i then put her on the couch and started licking her clit she got really wet and to tell you the wetness made me cum again. we then heard a knock on the door and she got up really fast i put on my clothes and sat on the couch she put on her clothes and opened door. her mom came in and said she saw everything i got scared she said i must let her suck me

4. Barbwire

Gold Member

[​IMG]

It turns out that the OP was a fake and so was banned. Thread closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.