First time oral sex?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by gourlegr, Nov 5, 2010.

1. gourlegr

gourlegr New Member

Hi, I was wondering, when everyone talks about their "first time" they mean IC. But how everyone's first time for oral sex? Did it involve fellatio, cunnilingus, or both?

2. Mittimer

Gold Member

I was giving blow jobs far before I was comfortable enough to let a guy go down on me. The first person to ever go down on me was fucking wonderful though. He knew exactly what he was doing and did it damn well. It was a while before I let another person do that to me again though.

3. betyoucantwait

betyoucantwait New Member

my first time i think went really bad because i had no idea where my tounge was ment to go but i dont think she minded

4. Cheeky

Cheeky New Member

I was testing the waters with oral sex well before penetration. It was always me giving as i was very nervy about someone going down on me, until my first serious partner. ABSOLUTELY AMAZING. it was natural for both of us and i had one of my most memorable orgasms within a night of complete passion. And to top it all off, she was as satisfied as i was

5. blondi

blondi Member

i used to be really afraid to give a blowjob because i have a horrible gag reflex, so someone went down on me before i did it. was FREAKING AMAZING, he was really gentle and slow. blew my mind. first time i gave a blow job, we were avoiding sex (no condoms x.x) but he was getting frustrated...so ;)

6. Jeezy

Jeezy New Member

I actually had IC before I ever gave or received oral. I felt uncomfortable about that sort of thing but starting goin down on my partner a week or so after we began having sex. I was still really uncomfortable and nervous about recieving, but as our relationship went on, I began to relax so much more and the first time he went down on me it was mind blowing and I came in his mouth (which he loved!) Now I really love it when he does it, and I absolutely love going down on him as it really turns me on. (he also likes to finish in my mouth if we don't have any condoms to hand!) :eek:)

7. luvbug

Gold Member

I was 19 ...or maybe 20....before I ever gave a blowjob....thats been too many years ago for me to remember anything about it! lol

8. Northside

Gold Member

I had heard about eating pussy since I was twelve. I really wanted to do it but it sounded so nasty to lick a girl where she pees. I wondered if could do it, or would I be grossed out by it, but I really wanted to try it. I was with the second girl I ever fucked. We talked about guys eating a girl out. She had heard about it but she thought it was really nasty. When I told her I wanted to try it she wasn't sure. I told her I really wanted to see if I could do it. We both knew a guy who ate his girlfriends pussy and puked out the car window after tasting her. I told her i wouldn't do that if she would please let me try it. We were at my budddies house when she reluctantly let me eat her pussy. The smell was pretty strong. I guess teenagers don't wash as thoroughly as more experienced ladies. It was pretty strong but I absolutely loved the scent , and licked her and sucked her clit. It was such a strong scent I didnt know if I could continue, but I did! I absolutely loved eating her 17 year old pussy (I was 17 too), I couldn't get enough. The taste and smell were awesome. I absolutely LOVED it. She came, and to my shock went down on me. It was her first ime doing that, or at least that's what she told me. What a treat. We then fucked and I took her home. I have been addicted to eating pussy ever since. I love everything about it. I'll always remember her wonderful scent and the taste of her young pussy when I first got my face between her thigns way back when.

#8 Northside, Nov 5, 2010
    Last edited: Nov 5, 2010
  9. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

That's an EASY excuse to get BJ for a guy. And you know you are NOT safe from pregnancy or STD even if a guy doesn't ejaculate? ....
    Be careful if this is what you refer to.

10. Michellesoldman

Michellesoldman New Member

All I remember is sex came first, then oral. That's been quite some time ago.......

11. igor

Gold Member

Well it was over 40 years before my SO would let me do oral on her. I tried many times but didn't push it, then all of a sudden she let me and after that wanted it every time.

12. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

I started giving and receiving oral sex around the same time as I started regular sex. It was too long ago for me to remember the details.