First time my wife cheated.

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by jerryman, Dec 29, 2012.

1. jerryman

Gold Member

We've been married about ten years, and she fucked another guy before we had been married a year. She's had lots of others since then. Her first time hurt me deeply when I found out, but now it's horny for me when she dates.

I know about how it all happened because the guy she fucked told a friend about doing her, and the friend later gave me all the details.

One Saturday my wife said she had to go down to a convenience store to pick up some wine. The store was just around from the apartment complex we lived in at the time. I noticed she had a skirt on when she left. I was sleepy, laying around on the couch, and dozed off after she left.

I heard her when she came back in. I had lost track of the time she had been gone. Waking up, I noticed she was smiling, and she said "Terry was down at the store. He pulled up right after me and walked over to my car and looked in and said 'What you doin' with that little skirt on, Honey?'" She told him, "Oh, just thought you'd like it". Then she told me they talked for a few minutes, and she got her wine and came on home. This didn't surprise me, Terry was always flirting with her, even when I was around.

What I found out later was that they didn't just talk for awhile and she came home. She really went to his apartment with him. As soon as they got inside, they started kissing and fooling around. He put his hand up her skirt and discovered that she didn't have any panties on. He finger-fucked her for awhile, and they kissed some more. She got down on her knees and took his cock out of his bathing suit (he had been at the pool). She sucked on him for awhile, and he took her over to his couch. He spread my wife's legs apart and stuck his big cock in her pussy. The friend told me that Terry said she had an orgasm after about three strokes. I don't doubt this, she has always been a horny gal, and is multi-orgasmic.

Terry fucked my wife for about 15 or 20 minutes. He didn't even undress her, just pulled her skirt up around her waist, pulled her tits out from her haltar top. She even left her shoes on. She was moaning, groaning, and telling Terry to fuck her harder. She had her legs wrapped around his waist, her ankles and feet on his ass. Then, Terry told her, "OK, Janet, I'm gonna pull out now, I'm about to cum!"

At this point, my wife was about to cum for a second time, and she said, "Don't you DARE take that cock out of me, and just pulled him in further with the legs she had wrapped around his ass. Terry said he just exploded his load in my wife's pussy. He said he felt like he came for about a full minute, and my wife got off again, too. After their orgasms subsided, Terry pulled out and wiped her pussy off with his Jockey shorts so she wouldn't leak all over his couch.

All of this while I was taking a nap.

2. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

Cool story....:)

3. lbushwalker

Gold Member

A fly on the wall viewpoint?

4. qtpieforever1122

qtpieforever1122 New Member

Sorry that happened to you, but sounds like a hot experience

5. 27vyrs

27vyrs New Member

excellent story! any more?!?!

my ex wife and I had an argument and she left me for three days, the peace and quiet was most welcome!

when she returned she said don't you want to know where I've been, I said probably at your brother's. She then said she had gone to a pub where she met another bloke who she liked, they sat in the corner kissing and groping! My cock went rock hard at this! She said your a bastard! Obviously trying to make me jealous! She admitted it was all a lie, and I was disappointed! Never managed to get her to have an affair or even a fling!

Later I was blessed when my soon to be wife revealed her divine sluttyness!

Invigorated likes this.
  6. Succubus

Succubus New Member

Hot. Loved it.

7. mazoo

mazoo New Member

great story

8. SmallTownKaos

SmallTownKaos New Member

very nice

9. Invigorated

Gold Member

Hope you return to this site someday to tell us about that ;)

10. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Dude this thread is stone cold last post was in 2013, Jerry boy is not around anymore!

Sweetlysad and TheCaramelLady like this.
  11. Invigorated

Gold Member

Yep but was worth a comment to bring the story back into the feed :)

SexyFantasyGirl likes this.
  12. SexyFantasyGirl

Gold Member

nothing wrong in answering older threads,
    although I don't like people who cheat,I liked reading it

Invigorated likes this.
  13. Invigorated

Gold Member

And it's ok because he finds it very horny now

14. Sweetlysad

Verified Gold Member

Yep agreed! Read all the threads you like but answering dead threads is totally pointless!

15. Invigorated

Gold Member

And yet by doing so it brings the thread up in feed for new members at SF to read so disagree, not totally pointless.