First time meeting/hanging out with a girl

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by Pride, May 31, 2007.

1. Pride

Pride New Member

Ok i wouldnt really call it a date...but basically there is this girl that lives round me....but i have never met her or anything shes pretty good looking and i have chated a tiny bit with her on myspace and she seems pretty cool....

i did meet her on myspace but i asked her how she would like to meet and hang out wih me. She said she owuld like to which is great. Thing is i dont know what to do?

Like she doesnt really suggest anytihng (usually the guy does) but i live in a pretty boring area and dont know of much since i moved her. i think beach would be nice but there is no good ones that i know of round here.

And im not very good with ideas or comming up with things to do in this situation. A movie could work but i mean u get no time to talk during the movie...to get to know eachother and "make her laugh"

Anyone have a nice simple "cheap" thing i could do im kinda strapped for cash. But i would like to make a good impression sumting that would make her want to hang out again. I am normally shy at the start but ive been known to be very good sumtimes too. Even once hanging out with Twins for the first time (attractive girls) and the first night i hung out with them they told me that "i made them very comfortable and they felt like they knew me for years" (i eventually screwed it up over thinking shit. i tend to od that and get myself introuble)

Thanks for help.

2. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

two sugestions
    One ask her what she would love to do on your trip out
    second do a google of the area you live in for things to do.

3. Pride

Pride New Member

Well. I tried to but she doesnt really know. I have this problem with girls they iwll never suggest anything. And then nothing happens cuz i dont know of anything.

And well i odnt live in a big area 2 hours is the closest thing to a NICE beach or sumthing...Orlando and Sarasota are the best places that are "close" (2 hours) im not sure if google would help

4. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

no harm in trying....just put
    things to do in ( add in your area) you may get a surprise )

http://www.thingstodo.com/states/FL/index.htm

The other thing is take her out for a meal ( that could work) you could both chat then

5. Pride

Pride New Member

i cant find where to put my area in...

and im not sure i oculd afford the food lol i only got like 30 bucks..i got a credit card but no job so i am not bout to use it :(

6. smallpackage

smallpackage New Member

Why not catch a movie and take a nice walk around town? Maybe go mini-golfing or something like that.

7. Pride

Pride New Member

i LOVE mini golfin lol i dont know if there is a course round here....

a walk round town?....ehh i dont think she would find that interesting and the main road is I-75 lol the town itself is hard to "walk" round too

I live in highlands county florida

Sebring/Avon Park are the cities that are basically intertwined

8. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

pride goto the google search engine, then just type in for example

fun things to do in baytown

but obviosly type in your area insted of baytown.

and SP came up with a good few ideas.
    do you have paddle boats in florida ?
    if so that could be cool , you both get to work out a bit , get wet and have a chance to chat lol

9. Pride

Pride New Member

We do. But we also have gators. And i dont know of a place that rents them.

here

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Attractions-g34626-Activities-Sebring_Florida.html

nothing :ugh

10. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

11. Pride

Pride New Member

lol wel there actually are some things to do...but most for old people or for lame tourist haha...

seems my biggest problem is 30 dollers doesnt get one very far these days.

12. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

Look on the bright side here in France $30 would get you even less hehe

I live out in the sticks , but theres lots of scenery round here, and little side cafes that seel food and drink, and pretty cheap to.

well pretty cheap for France very expensive if your from america though ..

13. vampire raver

vampire raver New Member

do you know how to cook, If you know a litte i could help you with a few simple recipes

you can gain points by doing it yourself

And if you get that far you can go for a picnic, and do all that good stuff there is in a park or go swimming at the pool always a classic

or even a hot tub:dgrin

14. miss mary

miss mary New Member

hi pride - i like vamps idea of preparing a simple meal and going for a picnic. hopefully there is a park near you. it is cheap and it should make you look good because you have spent time preparing somthing special for her. and you will get a chance to talk. run the idea by her first

if she would rather have you spend money on her at a restaurant she is not worth your time

15. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

also ask her what her interests are, unless of course you prefer the quite intovert submissive types of females, nothing wrong with those types as long as your able to make up for thier shy quitness :)

How far are you from walt disney by the ways ?

16. Pride

Pride New Member

Its a good idea but it just seems like a little too much for the occasion. Its not really a date more a meeting of a potential friend or if im lucky possibly more. But i mean for the first meeting it just doesnt seem casual enuff and im def more of a casual guy.

I can cook a little but it seems like thats just not something to fit this occasion. I could be wrong (i obviously dont know what women like a lot of times)

I think swimming owuld be awsome but the Y doesnt have a pool and there are no other public pools. Just the cruddy lakes we got. The beaches are lousy.

lol i tend to go for more aggressive types and she seems more out going and like that. Likes to go to parties and such also. And im more of the quiet type not really shy but i am "a man of few words" usually especially at parties. And i dont think really cuz it all taste like shit (beer that is) I have yet to find sumthing i like but i havent tried a whole lot neither.

Heres her myspace btw...shes the one standing up im not sure if its on private or not.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=47824721

17. GreyGoose

Gold Member

Where in FL are you at? There are nice beaches all over. Do you play pool? I just love to use any excuse to go to a pool hall. You can make it fun for her. Just stay like an hour or 2 so not to get bored and won't be too much $$. Plus for a first time meet it's good cause you can talk and hangout. Then maybe to the beach to walk and talk some more especially if you 2 have some chemistry. Just don't stress and make sure to make her laugh.

18. HouseHunny

HouseHunny New Member

Can you maybe just watch a movie at one of your places? Then you can use a bit of the 30 bucks to get her one long stem rose and make her dinner. Or is there a local park you can picnic at in the evening...star gaze??

19. vampire raver

vampire raver New Member