[Ask a Girl] first time making a guy cum

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by danrb007, Sep 8, 2013.

1. danrb007

Gold Member

What was it like the first time you made a guy cum? What was your reaction? How old were you? How old was he? Where did he shoot his cum?

2. HotForHoney

Gold Member

I guess a condom, don't remember my reaction to that. I was 18.

What about you...first time a girl made you cum?

anaconda1960 likes this.
  3. Mittimer

Gold Member

I was 16 he was 18. It was strange. I knew what was going to happen but I wasn't quite prepared for THAT much of it. He came on his chest and the couch cushion. I remember laughing with him and flipping it over after an unsuccessful attempt to clean it off. lol

It was really strange though. He was the first guy I did a lot with up to but not including sex. I didn't lose my virginity for a couple more years after that.

4. lostbunnytaco

lostbunnytaco New Member

it was a few days before my 17th birthday and he was 21... earlier that day i had him over to my house the first time. we were nervous cause we knew each other well but had never even kissed or anything, never been alone together. and i wore a really short skirt trying to be cute lol. and pretty much after playing some video games and drinking a little we couldnt handle the sexual tension and we made out a lot/he went down on me. had to stop and run away suddenly cause people were coming home...and that night he snuck back into my bedroom really late, he needed "a place to sleep" and while i was laying on him he got hard and i got sooo scared. he eventually told me to lick it and well i gave him an ok and short blowjob and he came in the back of my throat.i was too paranoid about my teeth to enjoy it but it was pretty exciting and now i love sucking on him :)

razi, Invigorated, Bigtruck1 and 7 others like this.
  5. danrb007

Gold Member

The first time a girl made me cum we were both 16 and I am not sure she even knew she did it. We were at summer camp making out on the trampoline. We had our hands down each others pants i was feeling my first pussy as she was exploring my hard cock. It didn't take much and i was shooting in my pants...LOL

6. shashtzoh

I was 15 and he was 16 it was out in my garage and we were boyfriend and girlfriend for about a year before this. He and I had been kissing and making out for some time and I was curious about his penis and so this time I took it out and started rubbing it and I used some of my saliva on my hand because he said that would make it feel really good. I knew that boys ejaculated so I was pointing it away from us because we were both standing up. I thought it was the coolest thing in the world when I felt him get really hard and throb and saw it shoot out. He was a shooter and it flew a couple feet across the garage floor. I touched some of the semen that just dribbled out and felt that it was warm and sticky and so the next time I didnt just let it fly on the floor and learned to love playing with it.

7. clonly602

clonly602 Member

She was 15 I was 15. She had a full bush of pubic hair and we rubbed our naked bodies together until I came. we laughed there was so much. She would come from the friction of my shaft on her wet lips and clit. My cum would be mixed in her bush, my pubes and chest hair. (not as much back then) Then she graduated to sucking me off. I loved the look in her eyes as I shot my load in her mouth. She would light up and suck the last drop out. I haven't thought of that in a long time. I trained her well for her future husband. LOL

Invigorated and anaconda1960 like this.
  8. danrb007

Gold Member

I love it when a girl likes to play with my cum especially if she licks it off her fingers as she plays with it. I had a girlfriend when I was in my early 20's that actually said she loved the taste of cum and even craved it. she would suck me all the time or have me shoot on her tits and she would rub it in and lick it off her fingers.

Roland rat likes this.
  9. shashtzoh

Danrb, you were a lucky man. Among the many complaints that men seem to make is that their woman never likes their come. It was a good experience for you to have one who enjoys it. I cant say I crave the taste. After all it is not chocolate ice cream! But it is fun to watch squirt and play with and all that and yes I do take it in my mouth and swallow but I can not say I savor it. lol

danrb007 likes this.
  10. curiouskitty

curiouskitty Active Member

Hm, I was 15 and he was 17 and i really dont remember too many details. i think he came on my stomach. but it was a great accomplishment to make someone feel so amazing :)

11. danrb007

Gold Member

Did you taste it? What did you think of the way it tasted?

12. curiouskitty

curiouskitty Active Member

The first time? The first time i swallowed i was really grossed out. It really isnt that bad. And now i swallow all the time. :) & i don't mind the taste!!!

it's only disgusting when they have drank beer before letting me swallow.

Amature, white_flower and danrb007 like this.
  13. AGFUNK

Gold Member

I was 15 he was 17 I think. I know I was a freshman. we were in his car and I was sucking him, my first time giving a blow job. I told him to tell me when he was going to cum since I didn't want to swallow. He came all over his shirt. Shot all the way up to his chest.

Master9804, rcc8611, Amature and 2 others like this.
  14. fairykiss

I was 15 and he was just turned 16. I'd fondled him a couple of times before but never really felt his cock properly. i was just playing with it and he tensed. I guess I knew what was cumming but I pretended to be surprised as his cum spurted all over the place. It was his bedroom so I let him clean it up!

Amature, danrb007 and simbablk like this.
  15. crazyman213

crazyman213 Member

i was 15 and so was she.
    we were in the park and we starting fondling and one thing led to another and had to leave some undergarments in the hedge

16. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

She was almost 18, still a virgin so we were still exploring each other.
    One evening we drove to a farmer's field after the conversation turned to quiet places and having fun.
    We parked in the woods and got n the back seat, making out.
    Got my pants off and she was straddling me, grinding slowly and softly.
    She stopped a few times because she didn't want semen on her. She used her hands too,
    still a bit afraid of getting messy. So this was my first time I received a handjob and lap dance with edging.
    M cock was aching from holding back all this time. She decided to stop, I as so close, and my cock was fully coated in precum. I beg her not to leave me this way and got back to grinding, pants on this time.
    She was too scared to bother checking my cum but finally a built up release. Lots in my pants.

Amature and HotForHoney like this.
  17. Malachi824

Malachi824 New Member

Well, When I was 16 I drove my friend Heather home from school. She asked me some sexual questions on the way home.

I pulled over under a overpass and she "Did it" right there in my car!!! She even licked my cum off my penis!!!

Invigorated and Amature like this.
  18. Shelby

Gold Member

I was about 14 and he was 15, we grew up together...almost inseparable. Well we were hanging out alone after school one day and we started talking about a bunch of sexual stuff. It lead to me giving my first blowjob and him getting his first one. He didn't last long and he finished in my mouth, without warning. I was so shocked, I had no clue what to do with it so I swallowed. He apologized so many times for not warning me, he said it happened so fast he panicked. We had a lot of firsts together

19. Noobie35

Noobie35 Member

The good ones always swallow!

20. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

Or at least they keep going until completely done before taking it out to spit.

Master9804, Noobie35 and danrb007 like this.