First time location!

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by obliviouslane, May 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. obliviouslane

obliviouslane Banned

We're an 18+ only forum. No underage users allowed. You have been banned for 2 months... - Ryan

After a long talk with my guy, we've decided that we're ready to take the big step towards sex. I posted just yesterday about our both being new to this entire side of life. We discussed contraceptives, emotional concerns, expectations, and post-sex/summer situation (we're going to college all the way across the country from each other). All right, to my question: I am sure I want to lose my virginity to this boy, and I am on the pill. With those two major bases covered, and much discussed, location remains an issue. With graduation looming, we don't really have our own homes to ourselves. His car is not an option (neither is mine :p). He brought up going on a day trip, but this would probably lead to an outdoor location. We could bring lots of sheets and pillows, so perhaps. I'll be 18 in early June- able to rent a hotel room- but that seems slightly cold and distant. Moreover, I don't know that we can wait that long. A hostel is a possiblity- does anyone know about how they approach teen sex?

Basically, if you could do it all over again, where/when would you lose your viginity? What would be the circumstances in your relationship, ect.?

And, factoring in my concerns, what do you suggest?

#1 obliviouslane, May 1, 2006
    Last edited: May 1, 2006
  2. Ryan

Ryan Gold Member

This is an 18+ only forum, if you couldn't tell by all the 18 only notices posted everywhere. I've banned you for two months, see you July 1st.

3. Thorn

Gold Member

I would lose it to my wife Rose. It would be cool for it to be the first time for both of us. It would be great if we had a strong soulful relationship like we do now but that's hard to imagine before sex. :)

4. Ryan

Ryan Gold Member

I forgot to close the thread. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.