First time is the best.

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by BertTheBerk, Feb 14, 2008.

1. BertTheBerk

BertTheBerk New Member

Well, thats what they say. I'm not so sure my first post here will be the best, but hey, you gotta start somewhere!

So, I'm not Bert and I hope I'm not a berk! But I like the way the name rolls of my tongue. Speaking of tongues, I do like to use mine ladies so if that interests you why not tell me about it!

I'm a very happily married man who is deeply in love with his wife. We are sexually active and thoroughly enjoy each other. however, I like to engage in sexual chat with strangers and I also like the excitement of new partners. I know that makes me a bit of a cheating git, but you can't help what you are. If you have a problem with that then I'm sorry but please don't lecture me about it.

I'd love to talk to any of you horny ladies out there and chew the fat with anyone who wants to. I am particularly keen to engage with younger ladies. OK, I can hear you all saying that I'm just another dirty old man, but bear with me for a moment.

When I was 35 and in between my first and second wives (Chronologically, not physically) I had an 18 year old girlfriend for about 6 months. It was one of the best times of my life. We'll call her Ginny (Even though thats not her name). Ginny was a sexual woman/girl but because of her age, it was all pretty new to her and so I was able to take her places that previous boyfriends of her own age could not. Lets face it, at 18/19, a guy just thinks about getting his dick anywhere he can as often and as quickly as possible, whereas at 35 I was more interested in Ginny and Ginny's pleasure.
    Also, because of our age difference, Ginny was not expecting some kind of long term commited relationship and so the whole thing was fun as well as exciting.

I know thats a very brief description, but I would love to be able to recapture that kind of fresh, fun sexually exciting experience. Hence my interest in younger ladies.

Anyway, I hope I haven't bored you and if you have read this far, well done.

OK, Over to you guys.

2. Barbwire

Gold Member

Welcome to SF. Oh, and you don't have to worry about me lecturing you, I'm into sexy chats, too, although I do have my husband's permission to engage in them. ;)

In your search for new partners does it really matter how old they are if you are just chatting, or do you plan on hooking up? I'm not asking because I'm interested in chatting with you, I'm just curious.

3. BertTheBerk

BertTheBerk New Member

I'm always interested in chatting to people of any age. Sexy chat is sexy chat! As for hooking up with anyone, I would always say 'Lets see what happens'.

As I said, I am particularly interested in younger women, but not to the exclusion of anyone else at all!