[Ask a Guy] first time in pussy

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by p115, Dec 27, 2012.

1. p115

p115 New Member

How did it feel the first time you had your penis in a pussy? Were you nervous, excited, woundering how she liked it and how fast did you cum?
    Did the feeling get better the more times you had sex?

2. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Ten second wonder without even full penetration!
    It did get a bit better over time tho' :)

3. almostthere

Gold Member

It was so warm an amazing i was done in 30sec maybe less. The weirdest thing was she was also blowing my friend at the sane time. I lost my virgnity in a threesome. We freaked out cause i wasnt using anything and i didnt pull out. She was a little upset about that. She had a daughter that next year and swore it wasnt from me. We remained good friends for years

4. biker061

Gold Member

warm, snug, wonderful...probably all 60 seconds of it! of course that was 43 years ago, i last longer now but it feels much the same!

5. ISOParadiseCity

My first time, great stuff....
    I had a condom on, but I was sooooo fricken excited. Pretty much felt the same as it does now. She was all excited, and we really liked each other for a little while, having dated for a month or two. I have no idea how I managed it, but I actually lasted like 20-30 minutes. No lie. But, I think I was able last that long for two reasons. I lost my virginity at a much later age than the average guy (wasn't till my college years). Therefore, I had plenty of time to practice on myself, and I guess I was able to convert those skills to being with an actual woman ! :)
    And, I was in really good physical shape, and so the physical part didn't wear me out or make me tired, so I was able to go and go and go with out the need to hurry and finish due to being tired (oh those days, I would do almost anything to be able be like that again)
    And, to bring this back to earth, I certainly can't do that anymore. haha. Hopefully I can get back to that at some point. Till then, I remember those fun times with a grin. :D