First time having sex?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by battlingpig, Jun 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. battlingpig

battlingpig New Member

Hey, im ## years old and going to spain with a friend who lives there. Im always being told i'l get laid by all the spanish girls but im nervous because I havn't had sex before. I dont speak the language so i wont be able to communicate, i also dont know of they have any STDs or STIs, i would use a condom obviously. I just need a little bit of help about what i should do. Also, aparently sex feels much different to masturbation, and i have a feeling it may hurt me as the head hurts/feels strange when i touch it etc :nerv ...

Thanks

2. Brad

Brad New Member

The first thing you should do mate is forget what your mates keep telling you. It is definitely a big portion of bullsh*t!

You should go to Spain and enjoy the country for what it is, which is not a bunch of girls simply wanting to get laid.

You might want to try and learn their language whilst you are there, as first priority.

If you achieve that and meet an attractive girl, you might be able to communicate with her sufficiently to let a relationship develop.

If you achieve that, the concerns you made in your post will be a non issue.

Never let Peer Pressure make you feel like you have to screw around.

Best First Sex is when you find a partner and when, and only when, you both feel comfortable to take things further.

3. Dreama

Gold Member

Yeah, I agree. Your friends are full of shit. And you shouldn't even consider sex with someone you don't know, especially if you are not even comfortable with the prospect of sex in the first place. When you find someone that you love, then you should talk to her about your feelings. But until them, don't worry about that. And have a good time in Spain!

4. battlingpig

battlingpig New Member

Ok thanks Brad and Dreama. But what if we are partying and sex IS an issue. I wouldnt turn a girl down or not have sex, i want to experiance it. My friend also has english female friends there so the conversation wont be a problem.
    But i would like to know if sex does actually hurt for guys for the 1st timer or if it feels too sensitive and strange.. its confusing :ugh

5. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

No, it shouldn't hurt the first time for guys. Take a pack of condoms (and know how to put one on), but I agree with the others. Go and enjoy Spain, but don't be in a rush to lose your virginity.

6. Krof

Krof New Member

battlingpig: If you want to have sex, just go do it. Don't get a relationship in there, unless you stumble upon something great. What I'm saying is, don't get into a relationship you don't like because you want to get laid.

Sex for a man the first time doesn't hurt at all. Unless masturbation hurts that is. The head of the dick is very sensitive, but it will only feel very good once inside her.. or him, whatever you like ^_^

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.