First time Girls & Boys

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by oldman, Jun 10, 2012.

1. oldman

oldman New Member

We all had a day before we knew what sex was all about now tell us what happen ?

The first time you came by yourself were did it happen and how did you do it or did it happen by accident.

The first time for me was in the bath tub i was floating in the tub with my cock rubbing the bottom of the tub pushing back a forth with my hands and feet rubbing my cock on the bottom . I didnt know what happened but this white stuff came out and was floating on top of the water also it felt really good .

I didnt know anything about girls or what sex was as a kid tell me about your first time? It made me wonder if i had a problem but could not tell anyone about it was this normal or what .
  2. CleaverFace

CleaverFace New Member

Photos:
    I had a miserably sexually repressed life as a kid... My cock was hard a lot of the time and I couldn't really figure out why. All that pressure lead to a lot of pain, and one day I squeezed myself through my underwear and it lead to a tiny bit of relief.

For a while I just started pressing myself against everything, doors, walls, couches, just to help relax my erection. Finally I figured out that humping the edge of my mattress relieved me. I came at the edge of my sheets, and tried cleaning it up with paper towel and water. It was all kind of embarrassing.

3. slickdick

slickdick Member

I sat indian style o my bed, and stroked. It felt as if my hips and abs were about to explode, It felt so damn good and out came about 3 little droplets lol!! I was about 11 or so!
  4. biker061

biker061 Active Member

Photos:
    think i was about 11 or 12, found my dad's collection of 'girlie books' (no really thats what we called them in kansas :eyes) in the gararge. looked at them and my dick got hard and it good i felt it thru my pants and that felt good, too. went back to look at them every chance i got and started feeling my dick when i looked, not long before i came the first time, few little squirts, felt so good i think i started doing it every day at least once. was only a year or two later that the dirl in class with the big chest took me to her sisters room and we started fooling around...and that was even better!
  5. 12barblues

12barblues Gold Member

Photos:
    I honestly have no idea.....weird.....you would think I would remember such an event....
  6. Silkycat

Silkycat New Member

Photos:
    Me too =p. I guess it wasn't very memorable to me =.=
  7. curiousny

curiousny New Member

I know for me I remember having wet dreams. but the first time I played with it .... I was in bed was to early to get up and ready for school , got the urge to rub it ... layed on top of my pillow and just start grinding into it , I enjoyed the burning feeling way too much kept rubbing to the point I was going to cum (didnt know what that feeling was way back then just new it felt good) .Then Id stop let it relax and do it all over again ,getting just to the point of cumming .... Then one time I didnt stop lol , made a mess all over my pillow and pj bottoms ....... That was many yrs ago and havent stopped yet!!!!!!
  8. Slipikins

Slipikins New Member

Are you still grinding your pillow on a regular basis? :p
  9. curiousny

curiousny New Member

ummmmmmmm that and a few other things lol
  10. Slipikins

Slipikins New Member

I know this might sound odd to people not on this site and I might not admit it to my next door neighbor...but I love it when I catch guys grinding. It's hot!
  11. curiousny

curiousny New Member

Well I have to admit also .....I love it when Im caught grinding a pillow ... especially when its someone elses :p
  12. igor

igor Gold Member

I was 12 at the time. Sitting on the toilet doing what one normally does there.
    My cock got erect and it felt good to squeeze the underside of it, which I kept
    on doing until I shot a lot of cum. Boy it felt good! But I was kind of afraid I had broken something but I was not in pain. Whenever I got hard after that I did the same thing because the pleasure was so good. I had no idea it had anything to do with sex, just that it felt good.

And that was almost 60 years ago and I still remember it.
  13. OverSinged

OverSinged Gold Member

Photos:
    I don't remember, it wasn't all that long ago in the grand scheme of life, but my memory is pretty well shot to events before I was 13/14. I can remember some things, and I remember routine-like things, I just have a hard to consciously remember specific things.
  14. Benni

Benni New Member

I was a late bloomer when it came to sex. VERY repressed during childhood -- it's evil, don't EVER have anything to do with it -- gee, thanks Mom. So, I would never venture there.

When I was 16, my best girlfriend was the preacher's daughter and waaay more sophisticated than I was. I spent the night with her and she talked me into having a bath with her. We soaped each other up and she taught me where to touch and how.

Yowser!! Quite the explosive feeling! We did more in bed that night, I felt I was in love with her. Then, she introduced me to men and that was that! I became the horniest teen and could never get enough! :D
  15. oldman

oldman New Member

Well not to change the subject i started but its interesting just to see how far back a person can remember. I can remember the past fairly well and iam kinda getting gray in different places what do we really keep in our minds what memory have we or did we not keep and why .
    Are we like computers did we defrag the past or prefetch right click & delete all .
    The brain is funny what makes it remember or do different folks just have it but lack another part or not use that part .
    Just a thought sometimes i get wondering why the fuck were here .
  16. OverSinged

OverSinged Gold Member

Photos:
    I'll just say it wasn't the best of times for my household, so my mind probably glossed over a lot of that period, making my memories less... substantial.
  17. oldman

oldman New Member

Funny but i can remember everyone i had sex with from day one we had a normal home the mother who cooked and cleaned the Donna reed type all day and the father that had a job and sex was never mentioned .
    If ya did something bad well mom would be the bad guy which was funny because she could not break her nails or mess up her hair so spanking or hitting was a joke .
    Favorite toys for spanking was this wide belt it sounded loud when she whip us but she didnt know it never hurt us .
    So we all faked being punished bending over bare ass on the edge of the bed fake tears and saying your sorry . I think she like it because this went on until 18 years old if you lived under her roof you better watch out .
  18. Michael_l

Michael_l Member

i was 11 and watchin a movie with a childhood friend at the time and me n her always flirted etc and things led to another and she ended up using her hands on me in her grandma's house and that's the 1st time i went off, a funny memory to have and we still talk about it nowadays
  19. Splendid_Thoughts

Splendid_Thoughts New Member

Photos:
    I too, have absolutnely no recollection of the first time...must have been really memorable...NOT!! :lol
  20. lbushwalker

lbushwalker Gold Member

Dunno, maybe 5 or 6 yo but got a crush on 4 yo female cousin and felt something overwhelming which I did not understand except knew but very confused it had something to do with my dick.
    Got over that one but my dick is still the problem ;)