First time for anal

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by slayer18716, Oct 2, 2011.

1. slayer18716

slayer18716 New Member

Okay so im very new to this my Gf i have now has been with a guy before who she used to use a strap on with.. ive noticed over the past year ive been very curious. i talked to her and asked if she would use her strap on with me, but its really big she said and i need to work my way up to it.. so im asking for some help. i never had anything up my but besides just my finger.. and i want to get loose enough for her. is there any suggestions on what size dildo i should use to start with? also is there a way so when i use it that poop wont get all over it? sorry if it sounds strange time very new to all this. and been looking online for a while for some help..

thank you

2. RideNaked

RideNaked New Member

I suggest you start with a small "butt plug." They are designed to be inserted and stay in place. This allows the sphincter muscles to relax around the smaller diameter base. Use lots of lube, and just leave it in for for short periods of time to start (15 minutes-2 hours). You may find you experience irritation rather quickly, so don't go overboard to begin with.

As far as the "poop" thing, it's gonna happen! I kinda have to remind myself that there really isn't anything coming out there that I didn't put in my mouth to begin with :lol, so it can't be too bad! You can use a condom over your toy, as well. This will make it easier to clean (you still need to wash them with soap and water...). Make sure you always clean your toys properly, both before and after use, especially with anal toys.

If you "play" right after a bowel movement, there's less chance of the poop factor as well, and the muscles are also more relaxed.

Once you've used the plug several times, you'll have a better feel of how to move forward from there. If you insert the plug for a while, the muscles relax and stay relaxed for a short while, which will allow for easier dildo play.

Just an FYI, this info is as much from reading as experience, as I've not gone much beyond the point of playing with a dildo in the shower a few times. We're looking for a nice strapon for use, as well, and I'm getting horny just writing this...:lol

T

3. slayer18716

slayer18716 New Member

also i meant to ask should i like shave around my anal area? to make it easier or something? sorry im still new and just trying to get all the info on this

4. RideNaked2

Gold Member

I 100% agree with RN on everything he posted.

Shaving, I believe it a personal preference. I don't believe it will make it any easier and you may get some irritation from shaving that will be uncomfortable.

Good luck

5. slayer18716

slayer18716 New Member

thank you very much i just got done ordering everything that you have suggested so i cant wait to get it and have some fun :)