First-time cunnilingus

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by gourlegr, May 6, 2011.

1. gourlegr

gourlegr New Member

Since there is a forum regarding first-time bj's, I thought to make a forum where you could explain first-time cunnilingus. How old were you? Who were you with? Where where you?

2. nurseharley

Gold Member

i was 18, with my then boyfriend, in my bed and it was pretty much the same experience as the first blow job. awkward and uncomfortable with thoughts running in my head about my smell down there but it felt nice.

3. Mobius

Mobius New Member

ABout 17, i finally gave her a orgasm through my fingers xD and direct after that asked if i could do it with my mouth^^ and that was the first time

4. EnticingPassion

EnticingPassion New Member

I was 16 and still in High-school when I went down on my girlfriend at her house but I was really young then and I didn't like it too much. =P

5. DWB

DWB New Member

lmao...Was on the night of my fourteenth birthday....also was going to be the night I lost my virginity...There I was with my girl in my room...had her stripped down and making out with lots of petting and playing going on...made my way on down and discovered an act that has remained a favorite to this day...she was loving it..I was loving it...and just as I was making my way back up....heard a bang at my window from a rock and her friend yelling that her mother was downstairs looking for her.....we scrambled to get dressed..she ran out the door...I was left thinking wtf????

Her mother was not downstairs at all...her friend was jealous and decided to ruin the fun.....I walked around with my first ever case of the blue for bout a week grumbling about how the bitch was gonna pay...lmmfao

Oddly enough I am still close friends with both of them to this very day and that moment is brought up quite often.

6. Everett_Spair

Everett_Spair Member

i was 21. It was with a girl i met and in her apartment.
    while it was interesting and i'd love to do it again with a girl i like, it wasnt something i can look back and remember with fondness. due to the fact that she pretty much used me for sex and then just threw me out, just like that.
    so overall, my first time was quite bad and left me with a horrible memory.

7. igor

Gold Member

Back in my youth, I'd never heard of oral sex. It never crossed my mind as something that would be desirable. After over 40 years of marriage and being a little bit wiser as to the ways of sex, I would frequently be kissing my wife and going lower and lower on her body. When I'd get towards her pubic area she would grab my head and stop me from going lower, so I gave up at that point. But one time she didn't resist and I went for it and she liked it. Unfortunately things have since changed and we don't have any sex at all any more (long story). But it was great while it lasted.

8. collette

collette Member

Oh my.... on high school senior trip to Florida, wound up with an older guy by a few years.... wow... I still remember every detail of that little episode...so gentle and lovely....just wow! I was soooo lucky for doing such stupid things as I did looking back :)

I was a virgin for another year but that sure opened my eyes!

9. clo1238602

clo1238602 New Member

i was about 13 or 14 and my neighbor liked me. he was a older guy and i didnt really like him, he just wasn't my type. we would talk occasionally and one day he asked me if i've ever had someone go down on me and i said no and he said he would like to do it to me so i said ok because ofcourse i wanted to see what it was like. so one day he came over to my house and he did it. i really didnt enjoy it. he was very rough and it just didn't feel good, he was acting like he was trying to eat my pussy right out from under me. i didnt even cum so after that i was never really interested in having someone go down on me again. it wasn't till about 2 years later when my bf did it to me and i was like wow, so this is what it supposed to feel like. and i was able to cum so i really enjoyed that

10. ugamr10

ugamr10 New Member

Later than most...I definitely remember. I'd always said I wasn't into that during sex, but I gave it a shot. Just after I graduated from college, with my girlfriend at the time in my apartment. Fooling around with each other, I kissed my way down and said what the hell. I had her screaming and damn was she leaking all over me. I've been hooked ever since!