First Time Bondage

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by CutiePie25, Apr 26, 2008.

1. CutiePie25

CutiePie25 New Member

I have wanted my SO to tie me up and dominate me for quite some time. So yesterday, we went to our local sex toys store and bought a beginner bondage kit. I have to admit when he first put the cuffs on me I was a little nervous. It was a really strage feeling to not be able to touch him at all because I am very affectionate during foreplay/sex.

All in all it was an awesome experience. My SO is a very considerate lover, always putting my wants and needs before his. Well, yesterday I got to see an opposite side of him. We really got into the roles of dom/sub. It really turned me on for him to tell me what to do and what not to do. And my orgasms were even more intense because he was making me hold off until it was physically impossible for me not to cum.

If anyone has wanted to try this but is worried that you won't like it, give it a try! I can't wait till the next time we break out the cuffs! :dgrin

2. BassDude

BassDude New Member

Way cool! :dgrin Damn...I haven't been tied up in a long time...hmmm...

3. Barbwire

Gold Member

You have lived my dream, girl. I'm just green here, I really am. :D

So, care to share any more details with us? We just LOVE details! :brow

4. DavesNotHere

DavesNotHere New Member

Ok, I suppose it's time that CP25 and I "cum" out of the closet - I'm the one who she talks about in her posts, and the one that repeatedly pleasured her during our bondage session last night. :dgrin

It was just as exciting for me to dominate (something I'd never done before) as it was for her to be dominated! I started out gentle, making sure she was comfortable, but quickly figured out that the more I commanded her, and reminded her that the entire session was about MY pleasure, and not hers, she got wetter than ever.

Now, you gotta understand that it really WAS about her pleasure, not mine, but it felt good to convince her otherwise. :brow

Like her, I can't wait for our next session ... dildos, tongues, vibrators, restraints, and all! :D

5. Barbwire

Gold Member

What?! You have a girlfriend, here? Crap, I was just fixin' to pounce on you! [​IMG]

6. DavesNotHere

DavesNotHere New Member

Be careful, I've been known to pounce back first! :lol

7. MikeDog

MikeDog New Member

Cool. I agree blindfold and cuffs spice things up nicely