First time Anal

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by couplehardcore, Jun 23, 2013.

1. couplehardcore

couplehardcore New Member

Me and my wife are thinking about having anal sex??? We hear it's awesome! But seems complicated???? Any advice on Oral sex and multiple orgasms much needed.. LOL

2. mrcock

Gold Member

anal can hurt your wife

so if pain is undesirable, lots of lube, time, preparation, fingers, plugs, toys, dildos etc

aahahaa

3. couplehardcore

couplehardcore New Member

What are the best anal toys to start with?

4. mrcock

Gold Member

hers lubed fingers

5. boobjob

Verified Gold Member

I have postd this before on other threads. My wife and I had considered anal only in the sense that we dismissed it. That is until we did it. I highly reccomend doing it the way that we came across it. She had her period. It was aheavy one and she had a tampon in so penetration was out of the question but was feeling very horny. She gave a blowjob and we were kissing afterwards. As we were making out she was dry humping me and getting her self close to orgasm. She straddled my hips. So I could suck her tits while she played with her clit. I started grinding my hips and she slid her backside down my body so she could grind her clit on my pubvic bone. She had her first orgasm and I thought we might be done but she wanted more and or thought I needed more. At this point my hard cock was pressed between her cheeks. I was thrusting up and down and she seemed to like the the stimulation back there. We had done some anal stimution during oral sex so it wasn't totally foreign territory. I reached around and spread her cheeks and I think we both started to get excited about the direction we were headed in. She whispered a reminder that she had a tampon in and I took it as a green light to find another hole. I gently pressed the head of my dick to her anus but didn't enter. Then I returned to sliding between her cheeks. She reached inbetween her legs and spread her juices around and into her asshole. At this point she really took over. I was pretty still and she controlled the pace. She reached behind her back and grabbed my cock pressing it against her hole and gently inside. She raised her hips and pressed down slowly. My cock began to slide in and out with her in complete control. At first the head was barely going in but with each gentle push she took a little more. I have to say that the first time it didn't take long for me to cum but it was intense. It became a monthly ritual for a while and as she got used to it she let me take more and more control.

6. HotForHoney

Gold Member

Lube lube lube

Start slow with one finger, then two, maybe a plug or beads. She has to be relaxed. It might take a couple of times at each step.

My boyfriend has to go in straight, any other angle and it's very uncomfortable. I usually push him out.

I am amazed at the pounding I can take but he has to play first and lube me up. Even if it's just 15 seconds.

It helps to have a safe word bc she might be moaning in pain but it's the good pain. My boyfriend used to stop bc he thought he was hurting me.

We start with me on my stomach, legs together, ass slightly elevated. Doggie didn't work for us to start (too painful). Now he can take me a lot of different ways. I haven't rode him yet.

7. EVA288

EVA288 New Member

Advice

Keep it clean & dont damage & spoil her ass with you bloody cock !!

8. almostthere

Gold Member

Best advice yet

9. bijock

bijock New Member

Lube is key, for sure. Go slow, make it erotic and sensual. Enjoy the new sensations you feel, take it all in and RELAX.

When I'm with a guy or gal that hasn't done it before, I start exploring their hole early on during foreplay starting with just gentle touches and prods; then going further each time. I tell the person how beautiful his/her entire body is.

I start with a thumb, slowly introducing the lube. The last thing you want is to squirt a gallon on and say "get ready!". I work my thumb around and then in. Remind the person to relax and follow-up with a sexy and/or erotic compliment. You need the persons' anus to be stretched a bit and 'ready'. Then start with a finger (for more depth), then maybe two for some more easy relaxed stretching.

By this time I can add some more lube to the anus, and some to my cock. Then I tease the hole a bit with my head to, again, ease the person into the idea. I work my head in slowly, and stop when my head is in. I like to give the person a chance to simmer down if need be. After that shock is over, I slowly work more and more in; taking whatever time the particular person needs to accept more.

You'll be able to tell when the person is 'accepting' your cock and then you can got at it. Everyone is different! Adapt your timing of the prep and the depth and speed of fucking as needed.

Have fun!

10. Pillow

Pillow New Member

We did anal for the first time a month or so ago.
    I used to talk dirty to her about doing it for a while and she seemed to get off on it, but said she didn't want to try it.

The time we did it was after an hour or so of foreplay. I started fucking her on her side with her back to me. She simply said to fuck her in the arse and said it's ok. I grabbed the lube and put it all over my cock and very gently put the tip of my cock on her arse and slowly rubbed it around. I didn't put any pressure on but let her push against me when she was ready. I felt it go in and it was very tight so I just stayed still and let her do her thing. After a little while I slowly started thrusting very gently. We did it for about 5 minutes and we both seemed to enjoy it, but she did jump a few times when I went a bit too hard. She said it was a bit sore and we had a shower and washed each other and finished off the usual way.

We will have another go when the time is right. It was a different feeling.