First Time Anal

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by civeta_dei, Jun 11, 2007.

1. civeta_dei

civeta_dei New Member

Hey guys
    My girlfriend and I want to try anal for the first time. No it's not something I have pressured her into, I was actually not into it for a while until I had a dream about it, which I told her about, and then she confessed she had been wanting to try it for a long time. I'm not going to see her for a few months so I have time for this, but I want some advice on her first time. I don't want it to be painful for her at all, as I've heard anal can be, and I want it to be as pleasurable as it can possibly be for her. Any tips/tricks/suggestions are greatly appreciated. In case it matters, I'm not overly well endowed, I'm a standard 6 1/2 inches long, but a little thicker than most.

2. LogicMan

LogicMan New Member

This is going to be ALLOT for you to read, but here is something that I typed up a long time ago that worked PERFECTLY for me after all my YEARS of research. But theres still much more to it that I'm sure the others here will help you out also. Here we go:

3. LogicMan

LogicMan New Member

1) The FIRST MOST important thing is NOT the lubricant as everyone has been saying for YEARS! The FIRST MOST important thing is THE WOMAN’S ANUS MUST BE EXTREMELY EXCITED & FULLY STIMULATED CONTRACTING OPEN/CLOSE FIRST BEFORE anything is attempted. You can use all the lubricant you want in the world, however if her anus is NOT fully stimulated, the walls of her anus and the inner and outer sphincters of her anus muscles will NOT contract & OPEN to you, and forcing them open always cause pain. You’re NOT getting in with all the lubricant in the world! They are WRONG! Therefore, you must FIRST spend 15 minutes or more (depending on her response rate) massaging & tickling her anus with light/soft tapping like you’re playing a flute going up/down her butt-crack and running soft circles around her anus-rim opening (at the SAME TIME you MUST be sucking on her breast & playing with her vagina & anus for further distraction & extreme stimulation). You MUST have allot of patience & not penetrate her anus to soon before it is fully stimulated and twitching. You MUST keep tickling & teasing her anus softly (you can also use your tongue-only if you prefer) UNTIL: a) she’s fully relaxed & is really enjoying this anal-stimulation pleasure and b) she’s responding to you by breathing heavily (panting), squirming & shaking around, she’ll have short gasps with little low groans, her legs may start to spread wider open as she arches her back and sticks out her buttock to allow you better access to tickle her anus (she may also even have a big smile on her face) c) however, her anus is fully stimulated when her anus muscles are NOW gyrating/contracting & twitching open/close. Now the walls of her anus and the inner and outer sphincters of her anus muscles are relaxed, FULLY stimulated and excitedly automatically contracting open/close for you. ONLY NOW is it time to follow #2 important rule below.

4. LogicMan

LogicMan New Member

2) The SECOND MOST important thing is USING THE CORRECT TYPE OF LUBRICANT FOR EASY PENETRATION! Once again everyone has been saying for YEARS that you should use a “Water Base Lubricant”. That is NOT necessarily true. That is only partly correct (but it is MORE of a protection to use a “Water Base Lubricant”). However, here’s the problem, a “Water Base Lubricant” is NOT good for EASY PENETRATION since it dries out to quickly and could NEVER last as long as a “Petroleum greasy Base Lubricate” (I don’t care what anyone say arguing about this point, it’s true)! However, here is the reason why everyone recommends a “Water Base Lubricant”. A “Water Base Lubricant” is the best to protect silicon or rubber toys & items as condoms (NOT best to protect your butt for easy penetration!) A “Petroleum Base Lubricant” is

5. LogicMan

LogicMan New Member

MORE thicker and will stay GREASY about 4 times as long than anything else. However, the problem is that it will break-down and damage the silicon, rubber or condom you use and you could catch a disease. Therefore, if you’re using a condom to protect you from diseases, you better use a “Water Base Lubricant” to protect the condom (but this will lead to a quicker dry out time and it being more difficult to penetrate her anus and it will not last long as you’re sliding in/out of her anus causing her discomfort. However, my personal view is, if you’re in a committed relationship and neither one of you are cheating on each other and neither one of you have any diseases and you don’t mind risking a bladder infection (on rare occasions) then using a “Petroleum Base Lubricate” MAY be the way to go because simply put, it will last 4 times as long as any “Water Base Lubricate” could and you will slide into

6. LogicMan

LogicMan New Member

her anus with much much more EASE (before she ever notices it if you have followed #1 above) and it will also last longer as you slide in/out of her anus pleasuring her longer before the lubricate dries out and began to cause discomfort to her. It’s your RISK & up to you. Do you want EASIER penetration & longer lasting lubricant which will lead to longer lasting anal sex (Petroleum Base) or do you want added more protection against rubber condoms/diseases with a more difficult penetration (Water Base) and a shorter lubricant dry?out time which will lead to shorter anal-sex because of discomfort (Water Base). Now, it’s up to you & your risk level.

7. Nettle

Nettle Member

This is so true... I've only had one anal experience and it was very painful.

I thought cos he was into it, he knew what he was doing. He used a ton of lube, I thought I was relaxed, but it hurt like HELL.

All he could say was... "my wife didn't like it so why should you", well I now think I know why his wife didn't like it either!!!

The pain is terrible and I don't think I could ever be brave enough to try it again, so please be patient with your girl and make sure she is ready.:)

8. LogicMan

LogicMan New Member

3) The THIRD MOST important thing IS THE ANGLE IN WHICH YOU SLIDE YOUR PENIS INTO HER ANUS. Not to many people is aware of the fact that the anus is actually shaped in an upward angle (not straight back to front). Therefore it is best if she’s lying on her stomach, not doing it doggie-style which can lead to him accidentally hitting the side of the anus walls causing pain & discomfort (of course that depends only if the guy has self-control and won’t penetrate until she’s ready & won’t go deeper until she is ready & asks). What he should do is penetrate her with his very greasy (Petroleum Base) penis sliding FLAT up against her butt?crack into her anus (don’t ever lift up the penis in the air & stick it head first straight down inside her anus). Lifting your penis & sticking it directly straight down into her anus can cause pain hitting up against the anal wall. Your greasy penis should always lay FLAT up against her butt?crack & just slide ONLY an INCH UPWARD inside her anus. When only the TIP of your penis?head is inside her anus, you should still continue to lay the rest of your penis FLAT against her butt?crack (don’t lift up) & then slide UPWARD, (that is the angle in which the anus is shaped) sliding UPWARD (only about an inch) toward her spine (only back & forth an INCH, back & forth only an INCH). Just enjoy pleasuring HER & just enjoy doing her inside her butt even though you have ONLY the TIP of your penis-head in her anus (enjoy that)! When she’s ready, her anus will start contracting again & automatically open up even more telling you that she is enjoying this and she wants you to now go just a little deeper. It’s the SAME as I already stated in #1 above, you can tell if she wants you to penetrate deeper into her anus, if she starts breathing heavily (panting), squirming & shaking around, she’ll have short gasps with little low groans, her legs may start to spread wider open as she arches her back and sticks out her buttock to allow you better access to her anus (she may also even have a big smile on her face). As her anus contracts and open up even more, you can ONLY NOW go another INCH deeper (penetrating a total of 2 inches or now just the HEAD of your penis) sliding back/forth, back/forth, sliding in/out, in/out (without lifting your penis but keeping it FLAT up against her butt-crack). Before she realizes it, you will have 25% (under half) of your penis inside her anus & doing her up the butt.

"Boy I finish ALL of that without using ONE bad CURSE word (mama would be proud). Except don't let mama know what I was just talking about.

Enjoy!