First time anal for us, any tips or advice from experiences anyone?

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by Andro21, Jun 3, 2012.

1. Andro21

Andro21 New Member

Well, me and my girlfriend want to try anal for the first time together. I've done my research, got a fairly good idea of how to go about it the right way, but I'd really like if anyone can just throw some good advice from their experiences with this, guys and gals. #1 is definately do not want to cause her pain or hurt her in any way shape or form. I understand it can be very painful if not done properly and I wanna avoid that!! #2 I want this to be an experience that we both end up througlhly enjoying together. I hope this is extremely pleasurable for us both and I hope it brings us closer together as a couple. I'm sure I'm probably going to like it, but I want to be sure it feels very pleasurable to her also. She has done it in the past maybe twice, and from what she tells me, one time felt alright, and one time it didn't. This will be my first time doing anal ever. Any words of wisdom from your personal experiences to help this be an amazing event between us is greatly appreciated!! One last note, we plan on using astroglide for our lube, is this a wise choice for this? Thanks everyone, have fun.

2. bojangles556

bojangles556 New Member

Lube is supper important and so is her being fully comfortable about doing it if she's not that thing will be tighter than fort Knox n it ain't happening personal experience would tell u to warm her up for a bit so eat her out n finger her slowly get her used to something in that area n don't try n move to fast into just trying to RAM Ur Dick in there lol take Ur time nice n slow foreplay n lube n its easy sailing

3. wowzer

wowzer New Member

definitely use lots of lube, start by fingering her with a well lubed clean and trimmed finger, go slow and try to work another finger in there as she gets a little looser. Overall just lube well and go slow and you should be good

4. Sexyforhim

Gold Member

my advice is one get a butt plug this will help loosen her up and its alot smother and flexable than you cock lol use lots of lube and i do mean lots. Last but no least if you dont want the unthinkable to happen i would advise her to get a enema done about 12 hours before had. JMHO

5. CurvedUp

CurvedUp Member

If you get into licking her do that, then fingers, yep lube, if she has a small toy us that with lots of lube, then if she feels ready, let her take control of the speed and depth.

I will have to say, there is nothing better for the penis than to feel her sphincter around on the penis what ever the depth. Plus it feels really smooth.

6. Andro21

Andro21 New Member

Aright so slow, lots of foreplay, fingers, tongue if we get there lol, just nice n easy, lots of lube, communicate! I hope she enjoys it.

7. CurvedUp

CurvedUp Member

It might not happen the first night! Don't push it at all.

The first we tried, she bled after that attempt. It took awhile after that. It was lots of licking and oral butt play that allowed us to get to me back in that side of things.

But I have to add, that we see each other once maybe twice a week. If are with each other all the time. Speed up the process. If she is into it.

I have been able to fist her a couple of times in six years. Most of the time we have vanilla sex. But it is still good!!!

#7 CurvedUp, Jun 5, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 5, 2012
  8. CreamyJustice

Gold Member

I have to do a spin off thread..