First time (actually) sleeping together

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by HotForHoney, Jun 2, 2015.

1. HotForHoney

Gold Member

Any good/bad/indifferent first time going to sleep together.
    Not sex sleeping "zzzzz" sleeping

2. fbbg

Gold Member

Yes. The current girlfriend is generally very cold so often has lots of blankets at night where as I'm the opposite. She had a habit of waking up in the night when we first slept together and thinking i was cold, would put the covers back on me. I would then wake up hot and throw them off me. I think we did this about 5 times the first night and it was only the next morning i realised what she was doing :p

She also likes to cuddle when sleeping but trys to keep a hold if she turns over in her sleep which is only a problem when she has an arm round my neck/throat :p. Woke up by being strangled a few times over the last 2 years haha.

HotForHoney likes this.
  3. HotForHoney

Gold Member

Diesel snored really bad the first two nights. Kept me awake. I'll cuddle on him until I'm ready to go to sleep, then I roll over. He can cuddle me though.
    I woke up and he rolled away, thought something was wrong.

4. CLE32793

Verified Gold Member

E and I shared his bed for a few weeks before having sex the first time. We are both cuddlers :)

5. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

cuddling, a lovely activity :)
    H4H, possible he was hot?
    In summer time or under too much cover, I can't cuddle for long, it gets too hot. Yet I really love cuddling.

danrb007 likes this.
  6. HotForHoney

Gold Member

It was also interesting/different bc he sleeps naked. He said he did get hot bc I had the blanket on me.

I can't sleep naked. Need socks and panties as a minimum.
    He can sleep w clothes on if kids were home.

7. fbbg

Gold Member

As alex pointed out, its the heat that gets me. I too like cuddling vut sometimes the mrs is like an inferno and cuddling up next to her = me sweating buckets!

HotForHoney likes this.
  8. fbbg

Gold Member

I should point out its not always a bad thing that the mrs is cold though, her hands and feet cool me down nicely :p

HotForHoney likes this.
  9. billytk1977

Verified Gold Member

Me and wife cuddle when we go to bed, but she gets hot and i like a blanket so we generally do not do it all night, and like h4h, she likes clothes on but i hate them. Only time i dressed for bed is if kids are home.

10. HotForHoney

Gold Member

FOLLOW UP QUESTION:

Is it weird for one to sleep naked and the other doesn't?

For me it's your choice. But I wonder if he wants me to sleep naked.

11. billytk1977

Verified Gold Member

Hell, i always sleep naked. My wife dosent as she says she is more comfortable with something on. I see it as a personal choice, and while i would like my wife to be nude, she needs to be herself more. But sometime she will go neked for me, neked cuddles are the best ones, even without sex. Always feels good to have that contact.

ply and HotForHoney like this.
  12. BigTitLover

Gold Member

Before the kids I slept naked, only used a top sheet in summer light blanket winter. Only one or two partners slept completely naked. Most end up in one of my T-Shirts (3XL so its like a dress to most girls LOL) ALWAYS had 2 blankets for winter 1 for me, 1 for her. Share for cuddle time, when time to sleep, split up blankets. Saves the blanket war, ex liked to curl up like a burrito in the winter.

as for ladies choice of what she slept in, always left it up to them. Always thought the process of getting her naked fun... and if all she is wearing is a t-shirt, start playing with her gently to wake her up :p:D

When the kids come into the picture (16 years ago), and to deal with the inevitable middle of the night issue, took to sleeping in boxer briefs, and keep a pair of basketball shorts handy to quickly slip on if needed.

13. cook74

Gold Member

When my wife and I were only dating and we decided to actually sleep in the same bed it was a little strange...

We are both very heavy snorers! So if she would fall asleep first I couldn't sleep and vice versa.

Married, over 15 years later, and we sleep in separate rooms.

HotForHoney likes this.
  14. Doitagain

Verified Gold Member

I think every time I have slept "zzzzz" slept that is , with a woman I have been stuck in the position where they are asleep on my chest and arm and I am very uncomfortable and awake contemplating what to do because it's sort of nice and I don't wanna wake but I really like my space when sleeping lol

MordsithLove and HotForHoney like this.
  15. backcheck64

Gold Member

My wife is always cold, I'm always hot. She sleeps with a light top on, no bottoms, I sleep naked, always have. We'll cuddle with a sheet or blanket between us. As far as sleeping together before sex, never done it.

16. sandwich

Gold Member

The first time my husband and I slept together, I was at first in his spare bedroom (by myself). I was spending the weekend at his place. It was our first date, and since we'd been friends for a long time, it seemed 'safe' to spend that much time with him. I ended up sleeping with him without having sex, but we did masturbate together. It was actually a relief more than anything because it took me a long time to make up my mind about him. It felt like home, so in a way it was a relief to finally know. It was good to be able to trust again, so I remember the feelings way more than how I slept.

17. doggiestylegirluk

Gold Member

#TeamDSG Services GmbH - located Germany / UK
    That's some memory. I actually cannot remember the first time with #MrsDSG. Wow how bad is that?!

#MrDSG

sandwich likes this.
  18. whybother

Gold Member

My wife and I were young and living with parents. Sex was in cars and maybe in bed if parents weren't home. The parents knew we were intimate but weren't going to make it simple for us. We went away for a weekend fucked till exhaustion. I can still remember her smile when we woke up naked in each others arms surrounded my the musty smell of our sex.

HotForHoney and fbbg like this.
  19. Meee

Gold Member

The first time the boyfriend and I zzz slept together, we were very tired, so we just slept soundly and didn't have any problems interfering with each other's sleep. I had a vague worry that we would bump each other or something, but we slept fine. In the morning, I discovered the joys of the morning erection.

We slept in our underwear, which was a little funny because we had certainly been together naked already. When we started to live together, I imagined that I would sleep in sexy nighties all the time, and sometimes I do, but I also sleep in a t-shirt, usually one of his. He sleeps in a t-shirt and boxers. I make a lot of use of the fly. We do sleep naked quite often, but we never sleep with one of us naked and one of us not.

We cuddle when we get into bed, but when it is time to fall asleep we roll over and we are apart. Sometime in the very dark of night we will wake up a little and get close and tangle up and sleep that way for a while.

We seem to agree on blankets. A medium blanket is fine.

One thing that hasn't been mentioned yet is having lights on or not. We both like it very dark at night, even when we wake up in the middle of the night and have sex.

20. fbbg

Gold Member

Light doesn't bother me but tge girlfriend likes a really ark room to sleep. Makes no difference for sex though. If its dark we don't bother to get up and turn on a light lol.