First story- "Perfect"

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by mickeylover43, Dec 10, 2011.

1. mickeylover43

mickeylover43 New Member

This is the perfect dream of a single lovemaking episode. It not necessarily the same every time but many of the elements are very sexy to me and really turn me on.

It starts out with us naked in the bed, kissing touching and generally having fun caressing and teasing each other. You rotate your body and move to 69 position, you tell me to lick your pussy. I lick everywhere I can reach while you slide your tongue along the underside of my cock. I pick up the vibrator from the bed and gently start teasing your pussy while I swipe your clit with my tongue. You moan in pleasure around my cock in your mouth. I now move the vibe to your asshole while I stick my tongue as far as I can into your pussy. You suck my cock with one hand wrapped around the base, moaning on my cock each time I jab my tongue into your dripping cunt. I move the vibrator to your clit again and use my tongue on your asshole while you start to come. You have my cock in your mouth and I hear your muffled groans of pleasure as you come on my face. As you start to recover, you tell me not to move.

You start crawling towards the end of the bed and reach down between your legs and take hold of my cock, trying to stuff it into your pussy. You finally get it lined up and sink yourself down onto my shaft. It is such a sexy view of your ass and my cock sliding into your pussy. I reach out and rub your ass as you slide up and down on my cock. You use your hands to brace yourself on the footboard as you start to move faster on my cock. You tell me to smack your ass as you continue fucking me. I slap your ass, each time a little harder and each time you grunt as you feel the blood rush to your ass and pussy. You tell me to play with your ass as you are enjoying my cock in your cunt. I lick my thumb and gently start to rim your asshole. You moan more and more as you ride me. I tell you I am about to come and you yell at me- “DO it! Fill my pussy with your come!" I feel your pussy squeezing my cock as I start to come inside of you, it feels so wonderful, like my soul has turned to liquid and I am sharing it with you. I feel myself spurt up inside of your pussy as you grind yourself against me, coming at the same time. I rub your ass cheeks and tell you how incredibly beautiful you are and how much I love having you as my wife.

As we both start to relax you scoot back to 69, I look up at your beautiful come filled pussy and you say “eat me, make me come again” I start to lick out our come, you squeal as you feel me stick my tongue into your cunt as far as I can. I can taste my come inside of you and it makes you hot to know that I will do this for you, tasting and eating my own come out of your freshly fucked pussy. You start rubbing your pussy back and forth on my face, feeling the slickness of our come, you grind it on my face and tell me to fuck you with my tongue. While I am concentrating on licking your delicious, juicy cunt, you take my sticky limp cock into your mouth. You can taste your juices and mine on my cock, it is the first time that you have really tasted us together. You like it and continue to suck me and I start getting hard again. You tell me you want me inside of you again. I am happy to hear that! I gently roll you over onto your back, you ask me for your vibrator and we move into our favorite position, the scissors. You use toys to come while I am fucking you again, we are both telling each other our delicious and dirty thoughts. I am telling you how I would love to have my cock in your sexy asshole and how I could fuck you all night and make you come all night. You are telling me how you want to make yourself squirt when you come. How you want me sucking your pussy as you do.

I am so close to coming again, I feel my balls tightening. I tell you I am close- you start telling me how you want my come and how you are going to have me eat it out of you again while you are toying yourself to another orgasm. I feel myself going off, deep inside of you as you yell at me to “fuck me” and “give me your come”. I go over the edge, shaking and grabbing the sheets as I pump myself into you. I feel my balls empty themselves and you continue to use your vibrator on your clit. As I start to fall out of your pussy, you yell out for me to “eat me, suck my pussy!” I quickly move my head between your legs and lick you from your asshole all the way up to and around your clit. I start licking my way back down, taking each one of your full pussy lips into my mouth, suck hard on them. I feel your legs start to shake, I can tell you are going to come HARD.

I continue to lick every part of your exposed pussy and ass. I stick my tongue into you as far as I can and I taste my come inside of you I finger your asshole as you start to come. Your legs are shaking, your breathing is rapid and your moans sound animalistic. You keep coming, I pause just am moment to look at your pussy, it is dark red, and it looks so full and sexy. Your scream out “Oh my GOD I’m Coming”. You squirt your come all over my face as you scream and spasm in your intense orgasm. I open my mouth- my tongue out and licking just below where you are squirting from. It tastes tangy, but fresh. It is clear and like water with a slightly strong smell. It turns me on to be able to see, feel and taste you coming like this. As your legs stop shaking and you drop your vibrator, I kiss your pussy, goodnight.

I move up to lie beside you and hold you till we fall asleep- in the wet spot!

2. Splendid_Thoughts

Gold Member

great story! :)

3. mickeylover43

mickeylover43 New Member

Come on folks- I want to hear your comments!

4. Priapus

Priapus New Member

Very hot! Great that you went into such detail.

I love all the short stories I have read so far. I find it great that words can be just as, or in some cases even more arousing than some photos or vids.

I feel that the mental stiulation when being forced to imagine makes arousal that much better. (If that makes sense)

5. 1hotmamma420

Gold Member

Great story! :) Being a squirter myself, I can relate. Got any more stories?