first sexual experience

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by southernbadboy1985, Jan 8, 2015.

1. southernbadboy1985

What is your most memorable first sexual was it anal or was it your first time doing a threesome give details

2. lbushwalker

Gold Member

That would have to be a bit more advanced than a first sexual experience!
    Or did I read this wrong?
    I know that I have not been drinking or smoking anything for at least 12 hours......

HotForHoney and Mittimer like this.
  3. woodster

Verified Gold Member

I was always teasing my cousin about her awesome tits. One day she let me touch them and lick the nipples a little. i came in my pants that afternoon Does that count as a first sexual experience?

4. octavius

Gold Member

Probably when I was younger and new to everything. Stripping my girlfriend down to her shirt, touching her body, kissing her, and having her juices running down her leg the whole time onto the floor... it was hot!

woodster likes this.
  5. southernbadboy1985

I was meaning not like your first sexual experience I was meaning more like the most memorable time you have first tried something

6. SFlrunningman

SFlrunningman New Member

First time I ever got to slide my hand down my GF's pants and feeling her wetness, easing my finger into her. It was better then I had imagined.

Right up there with that was watching as my wife and her friend make out, my wife's first FF kiss, then having the friend turn to me and ask me to kiss her too. After checking with my wife first, I did while my wife watched us. This went back and forth some but unfortunately, it didn't go much further but it was and still is a huge turn on for me.

#6 SFlrunningman, Jan 13, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 13, 2015
    HotForHoney and _lookin4fun_ like this.
  7. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

I have a few memorable moments but this one is close to my heart.
    I met this woman online just for sex (not a paid service), and met a few times in a motel, great sex in my heart as well as physically.

We met at the campground for a long weekend. I wanted to jump her right then and there, grope and touch her all over the moment we met but I kept it to a kiss. Kissing her felt so natural and lovely, she kissed back passionately.
    I never had someone I wanted like this in a way I stayed hard a long time after orgasming.

She didn't know I was falling for her at the time, she was very fond of me, but got feelings later, but things didn't work in the end.

Back to the story, the evening finally came, and after sharing drinks and cuddling moments by the fire we went in the camper.
    It was the first time I was on top and I loved giving like never before, feeling her get so wet inside, orgasming the way she did.
    She wanted to go on top but I ended keeping her on her back. I kept from finishing too soon to give longer, she kept the loudness, and well the vent on the roof was open. there were people in a tent in the next lot.
    First time we slept together.

There is more, with the long weekend we also went to her place where I spent the entire weekend. We didn't want it to end. The first night at her place we had more nice sex but the best was the next day before I had to go. We tried a different position which she loved.
    Never had it that way before. I couldn't help from kissing her, caressing her and reaching to such her breasts while penetrating her.
    Sometimes I just pushed hard and deep, just staying there. Her breathing and her expression were very rewarding. I could have done this all day. She orgasmed twice if I remember correctly. I let my excitement take over and went fast to make it more intense, causing myself to orgasm after she did, then I sort of collapsed on her a short time.

Then I started thrusting slowly, deepl, then pushing it deep and hard again.
    She started gyrating her hips, moving the head around inside. Well i got too ticklish to continue so I pulled back a bit. reluctantly.
    I tried more thrusting but too ticklish.
    When I pulled out we cuddled and she placed my hand on her breasts, she did this every time we went to sleep together.
    The only reason I let go was that I needed to shoft position.

Sex with her had always been special. It was a story of intense desire, attraction, certainly lust and love but
    like I wrote in my previous posts our incompatibilty and life paths ended things.
    I deleted my email and her number to ensure we were not going to get back together with bad results, to keep memories positive.

HotForHoney likes this.
  8. SexEd

SexEd Member

I got rode while sitting in the front passenger seat in the parking lot of a Pizza Hut at 1 in the afternoon. Had sex on a jungle gym on July 4th while watching a fireworks show in the distance. This was the 1st time she came in a standing position. Same woman gave me a hand job while sitting at a booth at a restaurant. After dinner she went to the restroom and we left. As we got to my truck she opens her coat to reveal she was naked. She removed her clothes while in the restroom. I could not wait to get her back to my place. Lots of memories with her. Damn I miss her.

HotForHoney and woodster like this.