First Sex Ever?

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by blondboy, Mar 23, 2006.

1. blondboy

blondboy New Member

Part of the reason I classify myself as "BI" is due to my early experimentation as a teenager and young man. The very first sexual experience I had involved a next door neighbor. I was 13 and as innocent as they come. I had never masturbated even. I didn't know what semen was.

We camped out one night during the summer in a pup tent. It got hot as hades and the next thing you know we were stripped. Just the nakedness there together led to some screaming erections (which I didn't understand either). He soon reached over and began feeling me up, then began stroking my young cock. It started feeling better and better and I had no clue what was going on. Eventually, I blew my cookies all over the place and I may as well have been in outer space because I was disoriented as can be. I remember having cum all over my chest and felt dirty. It was a fantastic orgasm, maybe the best I have ever had.

Later that summer, he taught me how to masturbate and we did it together several times. Sometimes we would put on his mother's underwear and pretend to rape one another. We never sucked each other and looking back on it I am surprised he didn't suck me; I probably would have reciprocated if he had. I think that first sexual experience made me inclined to be willing to be with other men. It was later at 15 that I first had sex with a girl.

I was wondering if others seem to be influenced by their first experience as I was?

2. Ckorius

Ckorius New Member

The sad thing IMHO is that most persons do not have that first sexual encounter clearly in mind. My years of masturbathion were importnat because they did allow me to become acquainted with myself as a sexia; beomg/

Fortunately, my mind was also fully engaged along wBith my hand and my cock. But, like all guys I knew that there was a special place fpr cocks and my solo sessdions were enriched by my toughts of when my cock would finally one day be lodged in a girl's cunt.

But that was not the way it would be. It was June and school was out and we we all eager to get to swimming and so was the new guy in town. he and I bonded as friends and soon as "more than just friends."

One afternoon we both took needed showers after finishing some sweaty work at his place and. as I was drying my body, I found him bareassednaked on his bed. That was the invitation I needed and I joined him on his bed and soon we were both in the process of giving and getting our first ever blowjobs. Somehow it all seemed so natural and so right and we even mingled the cum offerings in our first ever kiss. It was an event to be remembered. The sex was fantastic , I think, because in a real way it confirmed and strengthended the bond of love that had alredy come to be between us.

That was the beginning of a sexual relationship which lasted through the last two years of high school. We learned by doing and I think we did just about everything that two horny teens can do togtether sexually.

We are two old and very happy married me. But when we get together that old feeling is still there. I loved him before we ever had sex and I love him still, long after the sex we enjoyed together ended.

I was unaware of this site when this thread was started. I am happy to have added my memory of the first time and of a great relationship.

3. HardRocker

Gold Member

Well it's about as appropriate as an ancient thread bump gets. Welcome to SF.

4. guitarslinger

guitarslinger New Member

Is this meant to be an open sharing thread?