First Relationship question

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by stephen101, Mar 8, 2007.

1. stephen101

stephen101 New Member

Im eighteen and ive never been in a relationship or kissed a girl romantically, but im in an odd situation. From when i was little to the beginning of high school girls liked me but i was never that aware of it because i just wasnt looking for a girlfriend really. But my first semester of high school every single girl thought i was the most gorgeuos guy and stuff (im not being conceined or arrogant either everyone told me that and it was true). But for 2 1/2 years after i went through social withdraw and i had horrible acne, so i bascially didnt go after anything and tried to aviod a lot fo situations. Im a senior and yes im legal and 18. Now i have my looks and self confidence back. Now all the girls are interested in me because i do look good and they know im confident now and stuff(most of these girls i didnt really know that well before). I can easily get a girlfriend now or hookup, but i dont have any kinda of experience in intimate realtionships or bf/gf. For the ladies if u were to date someone like this would it be obvious that i had no experience in kissing and relatioship stuff? How would u feel if you found this stuff out shortly after we started dating?

2. stephen101

stephen101 New Member

if the guy seemed like a "player" type and he didnt seem like he had no experience beforehand. Would you be able to notice because it wouldnt be a nerdy guy type at all?

3. cbrmale

Gold Member

I remembered we all had to start somewhere, and at 18 I doubt if you will be dating women who are significantly more experienced than you. So don't let it trouble you, just like the best communication skill is listening, so the best relationship skill is hooking into your partners psyche. Keep it natural, keep a smile on her face, keep her looking happy and comfortable. What do you plan to do when you date in any case? If you haven't thought where to go and what to do, maybe now is the time to think about it, and I can't help you because I am a different generation.

Kissing is a mirror to our sexual souls, a natural sensual person will be a good kisser. Kissing is something that we improve at with experience, but the basics are that if a person is a naturally good kisser, they will be a naturally good lover, and time and time again this has proven true for me. The converse is true, of course, as I have also discovered. Good kissers are born, not made, but we do improve with experience. Good kissing is a combination of confidence and the awareness of how our partner is responding. Not surprisingly, good sex is also born of confidence and a connection to our partner.