First Purchase!

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by duck, Jul 11, 2008.

1. duck

duck New Member

Well, after looking over some stuff and researching my g/f and I made our first purchase last night. We're new to the whole "toy" experience so we thought it would be best to start slow and build a little collection.

We wanted to mimic a "3some" fantasy, but neither of us believe in group sex. Morals are too strong, go figure. Also wanted something that sticks to other places. After looking through many we thought a good first time realistic would be:

http://www.edenfantasys.com/dildos/realistic-dildos/tommy-blade-sensafirm-penis

Since we were in the market for new things, I heard glass is a good way to go for different types of temperatures, and even solo-play. She also wanted something "cool" so we decided on:

http://www.edenfantasys.com/SWIRL-RIBBED-GLASS-DILDO-WITH-CURVED-G-SPOT-HEAD/adult-toys-dvds-14960

And since we seem to have trouble finding condoms that fit AND are extremely textured I thought I'd give these a whirl:

http://www.edenfantasys.com/sex-toys-for-men/penis-sleeves/7-stimulator-rings

--

I didn't post pictures due to people may be at work, and what not. But if you have any good advice and/or suggestions for other toys, websites, etc ... I'd love to hear about it.

2. BassDude

BassDude New Member

My wife LOVES the Rabbit-style vibes...she's got two of them. Check 'em out. I bought one for her a couple years ago...blind-folded her and used it on her. She pretty much came off the bed, and now she uses hers for solo time fairly frequently (I get a kick out of hearing her buzz away upstairs).

BD

3. bucky

bucky New Member

I got my wife a hummingbird (rabbit style) and I love doing her with it. She won't go solo, but that's OK. I really enjoy making her go through the ceiling with it. Those things will definitely have her clawing at the sheets. When that hummingbirds beak hits her clit it's Katie bar the door time.

4. duck

duck New Member

hmmmm, interesting!

5. suite91

suite91 Member

Hey Duck, just for the record, those of us who "believe" in non-monogamous marriage have very strong morals too. Ours may differ from yours but they are just as valid.

I know you didn't mean to offend me :), good luck with your purchase :cool.

6. BassDude

BassDude New Member

Yeah, I started to comment on that too. Ya know, just for the record, even if you are of the Christian religion, you do have to acknowledge that most of the dudes who are written about or helped write the Christian Bible had multiple wives, concubines, etc. We don't know that much about the sex lives of the women (the Bible and most historical writings are very male-centric), but I think we can safely assume that throughout humankind, multiple sex partners for both sexes and some form of "recreational sex" have generally been socially accepted (one of the exceptions being our current very Victorian-influenced society). So, is fully consentual sex or play with multiple partners morally wrong...I dunno, but it sure doesn't look like it. (Don't get me wrong...I certainly do believe that affairs, deceit, or other situations that hurt your partner, capitalize on your own selfish desires, etc., are morally wrong. But a threesome obviously isn't that case, since it takes three willing people. ;)) Consider the often quoted story of King David for instance...he had 700 wives (holy shit! :eek I wonder how big his "honeydew" list was? :lol Oh nevermind, he was a king with servants to handle the chores ;)), yet he made the conscious decision to "steal" another man's wife (ie. the definition of "adultery" as best I can determine) AND essentially arrange his murder. I can't find anything that says the sex itself was wrong (must not have been since he had 700 wives, eh? ;))...it was the "theft" (since women were viewed as "possessions" in much of history) and conspiracy for murder that was morally wrong. That's my current thought on it anyway.

BD

#6 BassDude, Jul 11, 2008
    Last edited: Jul 11, 2008
  7. oldkinky

oldkinky Active Member

8. duck

duck New Member

I didn't mean to offend, but I was saying it's funny we don't believe or have interest in group sex BUT we wanted to mimic a 3some.

irony. sorry, won't happen again.

9. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

I like the way you explain things!! Bucky tells it like it REALLY is...time to go upstairs ;)
    BUZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ