First Post: Squirting Question

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by srd5711, Oct 27, 2011.

1. srd5711

srd5711 New Member

I've had many questions but always seem to get them answered just by searching this awesome forum.

One question I can't seem to find the answer to is if it's possible for a female to "squirt" without actually having an orgasm.

The reason I ask is because lastnight when we were playing around I started to play with her G-spot and as she got more and more excited then louder and louder and then finally she told me she couldn't take anymore and she "squirted", But i didn't tell her just in case she would have gotten embarrassed or something.

Usually, If she has an orgasm during foreplay she would be desensitized for a while and wouldnt be able to have another orgasm for atleast 20 minutes.

This time, 5 minutes after penetration she came and said it was one of the best.

I know it wasnt urine or anything like that because the consistancy was kind of like AstroGlide. Kinda thick but not really.

Any answers will be greatly appreciated. Also, Sorry the long post. Again, This is my first time so i didn't know to be in-depth or not.

#1 srd5711, Oct 27, 2011
    Last edited: Oct 27, 2011
  2. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Hi srd5711,
    It's like for us guys ejaculation and orgasm are different things but in most cases occur simultaneously but not always.
    What your lady experience was without doubt a "squirting" event particularly as you were stimulating her G spot at the time.
    Obviously she was very turned on and so soon came afterwards.
    I hope that you can manage it again for both of you.

3. 1hotmamma420

Gold Member

Hi! Welcome!
    She came. I remember the first time I was told that I had squirted... I was embarrassed. He kept telling me that he loved it tho, and to keep letting it happen. So make sure you tell her that you did enjoy her squirting. :)

4. boobjob

Verified Gold Member

LOL I thought it was obvious that we guys like squirting. It makes us feel like we accomplished something. I learned something new today.

5. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

I often feel myself "gush" a few seconds before orgasm, sometimes a fair time before.

6. ratuv

ratuv New Member

sex is now a basic needs for all